Ideal Price Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
Beryl Pinkney
Verified Buyer
"Excellent site for saving money. Saves time trying to find the best prices online."
Yvonne Shanks
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate the site but please include delivery costs into the comparison."
Andrew Turnbull
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with eglobalcentral after finding them on idealprice.co.uk. Item arrived next day and I saved £20 - great stuff!"
Lynda Mason
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use - saved money on a number of purchases, my only feedback would be to lose the ads."
Sarah Winfrey
Verified Buyer
"Easiest way to compare prices. I'll be using IdealPrice again."
Keir Powell
Verified Buyer
"I like that IdealPrice also display shipping costs - making it much easier to compare true prices."
Maria Vasiliou
Verified Buyer
"I like the fact that IdealPrice.co.uk also displayed prices from eBay 5/5"
Maria Waldron
Verified Buyer
"I tend to just go to Amazon when I buy stuff online but this time tried out IdealPrice and saved £40 on a new TV."
Alex Williamson
Verified Buyer
"Saved over £100 buying a brand new 4K TV through Ideal Price"
Angela Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Bought a new speaker system fom emazing deals. The price was excellent but I had to wait 5 days for delivery."
Christine Carter
Verified Buyer
"Only three star because I haven't bought much yet, but just based on the prices, the site looks very promising after first purchase of headphones."
Michael Tate
Verified Buyer
"My friend recommended IdealPrice. Just bought a pair of headphones on ebuyer and saved 10% - not a huge amount but good nonetheless."
Douglas Ambler
Verified Buyer
"Used IdealPrice on multiple occasions. On average I have saved about 15% compared to the highstreet."
Kay Purser
Verified Buyer
"Product prices look decent, I would like to see the option to remove retailers from the results."
Sally Butler
Verified Buyer
"I used them to buy a new laptop."
John Golding
Verified Buyer
"Prices on IdealPrice are ideal, but the layout of the site less so. It looks fine on my desktop but needs an update for mobile devices."
Christopher Beard
Verified Buyer
"Bought an oven - great price, excellent service and the delivery driver - John - was polite and helpful."
Rizwan Butt
Verified Buyer
"Just saved £65, so far so good!"
Ronald Cray
Verified Buyer
"No annoying ads, simple to use and excellent prices. What's not to like?"
Diane Morton
Verified Buyer
"Unlike a lot of other comparison sites, IdealPrice are totally independent which means the prices you see are impartial and really are the lowest on the web."
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews