Ideal Price Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal Price
Read Ideal Price Reviews
Excellent site for saving money. Saves time trying to find the best prices online.
Very easy to navigate the site but please include delivery costs into the comparison.
Very impressed with eglobalcentral after finding them on idealprice.co.uk. Item arrived next day and I saved £20 - great stuff!
Very easy to use - saved money on a number of purchases, my only feedback would be to lose the ads.
Easiest way to compare prices. I'll be using IdealPrice again.
I like that IdealPrice also display shipping costs - making it much easier to compare true prices.
I like the fact that IdealPrice.co.uk also displayed prices from eBay 5/5
I tend to just go to Amazon when I buy stuff online but this time tried out IdealPrice and saved £40 on a new TV.
Saved over £100 buying a brand new 4K TV through Ideal Price
Bought a new speaker system fom emazing deals. The price was excellent but I had to wait 5 days for delivery.
Only three star because I haven't bought much yet, but just based on the prices, the site looks very promising after first purchase of headphones.
My friend recommended IdealPrice. Just bought a pair of headphones on ebuyer and saved 10% - not a huge amount but good nonetheless.
Used IdealPrice on multiple occasions. On average I have saved about 15% compared to the highstreet.
Product prices look decent, I would like to see the option to remove retailers from the results.
I used them to buy a new laptop.
Prices on IdealPrice are ideal, but the layout of the site less so. It looks fine on my desktop but needs an update for mobile devices.
Bought an oven - great price, excellent service and the delivery driver - John - was polite and helpful.
Just saved £65, so far so good!
No annoying ads, simple to use and excellent prices. What's not to like?
Unlike a lot of other comparison sites, IdealPrice are totally independent which means the prices you see are impartial and really are the lowest on the web.
Ideal Price is rated 4.61 based on 169 reviews