Ideal Party Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ideal Party

Tell us how Ideal Party made you happy

"Everything was perfect, excellent presentation, very refined, as delicious as the photos suggest.. everybody loved it; We will recommend and order again for next party -:) Just one disapointment : the verrine, which had not the same quality than all the rest. There were too much gelatine and it the only thing which left. But overall rating and remembers are just excellent."
"Yet again, Ideal Party did not fail to impress our guests for a special birthday occasion at home. From the beautifully presented canapes and terrines for the aperitif to the delicious main courses and gorgeous deserts, we had a wonderful gastronomic evening; and all made easy without any cooking effort needed! We loved the Plateau Evasion with its duck parfait, smoked salmon tartare and grape with cream cheese and pistachio nuts. The succulent duck confit went down a real treat and the sweet Plateau Diva with its mix of fruit sticks, choux pastries and chocolate tarte was divine. We have happily recommended you to friends and family for large events to small, intimate gatherings. Thank you Bertrand and your team for helping to make our evening perfect! Sandra and Mark - Ealing"
"I couldn't recommend Ideal Party more highly. The canapés were all a massive hit with our guests; they we well presented, delicious and with fresh ingredients and flavours. I will definitely be using this company again."
"We had a fantastic meal for our 20th wedding anniversary through Bertrand's Ideal Party. All the ingredients are very high quality and the flavours were beautiful. Highly recommended!"
Dear Peter, Thank you for you Review and just find that Jo send me aswell a review . hope to serve you very soon
Best regards
Bertrand
"We had a meal delivered for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. The food surpassed all our expectations. Having this delicious meal really made our day special. Thank you Bertrand and team."
"We ordered a selection of cold, hot shot and sweet canapes for a launch. Delicious canapes, presentation and service. Would highly recommend. Thank you very much."
"I have ordered several varieties of canapes, including hot and cold ones as well as a cheese board for the party of 15-20 people. All our guests loved the food and complimented its quality on several occasions during the night. Will definitely be ordering next time!"
"A very belated thank you for the lovely canapés. Our guests enjoyed them immensely, and I hope we have an opportunity to use your services again soon."
"Always excellent service combined with most delicious food."
"Ideal Party always provide us delicious food. Highly recommended. Happy customer."
"The canapés were amazing. We really enjoyed the mini burgers. The brioche buns were very fresh and soft, and meat was quite flavourful. Spinach quiche was also really good. All the sweet canapés were excellent. Chocolate tartes were my wife's and my favourite - dark chocolate was very smooth with right amount of sweetness. Really enjoyed everything and would love to order again."
"Great quality and great service"
"Bertrand Munier just did an excellent birthday dinner at home for 31 guests. It was good and nice. Perfectly organised (I did not do a thing !) and he left the kitchen all clean at the end. He works with good Maitres d'hôtel. I can highly recommend him . He is very professional. It was the third time he did dinners for me."
"Ideal Party created some lovely canapés for a drinks reception I organised and were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble, delivery was prompt and the canapés tasted fantastic."
"Efficient service, polite, friendly and delicious food too!"
"Everyone at the event commented on how delicious the Canapes were Thank you very much for the swift delivery and fast communication."
"Exellent cuisine and the first class service provided by the staff."
"The canapés and cakes we ordered were very high quality products and we will not hesitate to make further orders in the future. The customer service is also excellent, many thanks for the great service."
"Bertand delivered exactly what we wanted, top quality food with exceptional professional skills from the beginning to the end the party. I would highly recommend him. Frederic Fave"
"Excellent service. Good quality food. Will recommend Ideal Party to everyone!"
Ideal Party is rated 4.87 based on 121 reviews