Ideal Party Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ideal Party
Own Driver, Courier
Read Ideal Party Reviews

Tell us how Ideal Party made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ideal Party Reviews | 2nd May 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 9th May 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 8th June 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 25th July 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 31st July 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 1st August 2019
Ideal Party Reviews | 13th August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Overall I was very satisfied with my choices except one tiny exceptions, my vegetable side dish was missing it's all important cherry tomatoes as seen on the website for an overall amazing impressions.
Thank you for your feedback, we will add the cherry tomatoes on the vegetable provencal on next order and sorry fort the confusion .
chef Bertrand Munier
Order canapés for a birthday party of 20 guests, Order 4 trays which was enough to fill everyone up.
Quality of the canapés were great. Clear difference to what we usually buy in supermarkets. Guest thoroughly enjoyed them.
Only down side is that we were charged a fee for the trays. You get to keep the trays, but £7 each was a bit steep. Baring this, would definitely use this service again in future.
Thank you for your feed back, as mention to your quote the presentation tray is allways chargable of £7.00 + VAT because your order was ready to serve . if you wish not to pay the presentation tray for the next order, I suggest to get your order on Disposable packaging is free, juste the canapes price you got on our web site. (you will have to organise your our presention platter .
best regards
Bertrand Munier
Excellent food and service. All our guests were just as impressed as we were. We would definitely hire Bertrand and his team again.
Nice choice to organize my menu. Excellent Food and Excellent Service. A pleasure to be able to look after my guests knowing that everything is taken care of so professionally and smoothly.
Delicious! I ordered 5 cakes and desserts for a party, and they not only looked amazing, they tasted amazing too. Lots of my guests commented on how good they were. Also prompt delivery and good communications in the ordering process. Highly recommended.
We have been using “Ideal Party by Bertrand Munier” catering services for several years now and we have always been very happy with the quality of his hot and cold canapés and his professionalism.

Embassy of Switzerland in the UK
This was the first time I've tried this company and it was for a client champagne and canapé party. The pictures and description of the canapés on the website sounded great. And they were! The Plateau Garden featured grapes covered in cream cheese and rolled in chopped pistachios (really good) and stuffed tomatoes (also good, but rather large). The Plateau Tentation (stuffed courgette baskets and little squares of tortilla) disappeared in a flash, as did the Plateau Riviera. I could have eaten a dozen of the parma ham, parmesan and fig skewers from the Plateau Mediterranean. And everything came perfectly packaged to stack in the fridge. We had no heating facilities at this party so it was all from the cold canapé selection. I'll definitely use Ideal Party again and will be trying items from other selections.
Excellent. Food was delivered within the delivery slot time. Excellent quality. Will definitely use again.
Great service and great food !
Lot's of comments from guests saying how good the food was. As ever, Bertrand did an amazing job for my 40th birthday...
I have used Bertrand quit a few times over the years and I would never dream of using another caterer. The canapés are fantastic and the staff charming. I will continue to uses them at any given opportunity
Fantastic Canapés provided by Bertrand for our press day- they went down a treat with our guests.

His communication throughout the process was so helpful and the Canapés were delicious!

Thanks again,
Dear Bertrand, Just to say thank you very much for the canapés you delivered yesterday afternoon. The guests at the event enjoyed them very much so. I will certainly think about ordering from you again in the future. Kind Regards,Monica
Ideal Party has organised the catering service (Cold and Sweet canapés for 90 guests ) for our business meeting . The service was very good and reliable. The food was excellent.
We will no doubt use your service again.
Everything was perfect, excellent presentation, very refined, as delicious as the photos suggest.. everybody loved it; We will recommend and order again for next party -:)
Just one disapointment : the verrine, which had not the same quality than all the rest. There were too much gelatine and it the only thing which left.
But overall rating and remembers are just excellent.
Yet again, Ideal Party did not fail to impress our guests for a special birthday occasion at home. From the beautifully presented canapes and terrines for the aperitif to the delicious main courses and gorgeous deserts, we had a wonderful gastronomic evening; and all made easy without any cooking effort needed!

We loved the Plateau Evasion with its duck parfait, smoked salmon tartare and grape with cream cheese and pistachio nuts. The succulent duck confit went down a real treat and the sweet Plateau Diva with its mix of fruit sticks, choux pastries and chocolate tarte was divine.

We have happily recommended you to friends and family for large events to small, intimate gatherings. Thank you Bertrand and your team for helping to make our evening perfect!

Sandra and Mark - Ealing
I couldn't recommend Ideal Party more highly. The canapés were all a massive hit with our guests; they we well presented, delicious and with fresh ingredients and flavours. I will definitely be using this company again.
We had a fantastic meal for our 20th wedding anniversary through Bertrand's Ideal Party. All the ingredients are very high quality and the flavours were beautiful. Highly recommended!
Dear Peter, Thank you for you Review and just find that Jo send me aswell a review . hope to serve you very soon
Best regards
Bertrand
We had a meal delivered for our 20th Wedding Anniversary. The food surpassed all our expectations. Having this delicious meal really made our day special. Thank you Bertrand and team.
We ordered a selection of cold, hot shot and sweet canapes for a launch. Delicious canapes, presentation and service. Would highly recommend. Thank you very much.
Ideal Party is rated 4.88 based on 135 reviews