Ideal Party Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ideal Party

Tell us how Ideal Party made you happy

"We were delighted by the service provided by Bertrand. The food was delicious, service impeccable and pricing reasonable. We would thoroughly recommend!"
"Have use Bertrand Munier twice in the last month for desserts and canapes and both times it has been excellent. Would happily refer on to friends, family and clients."
"Excellent service and the canapés were delicious and looked amazing. Bertrand took all stress out of preparation and presentation. I would highly recommend Bertrand's service to anyone so much so I am using him for my next dinner party."
"Ideal Party catered for my husband's birthday party and everything was just perfect. Bertrand delivered the canapés right at the agreed time and they all looked great and were delicious. Same for the cakes, we had 3 different cakes that tasted divine and were very beautifully presented. The 2 butlers that served the party were extremely professional, attentive and helpful. We had an enjoyable party and didn't have to worry about serving our guests, all was prepared and served by Ideal Party. We would strongly recommend Ideal Party to all our friends."
"Wonderful service, beautiful canapés, they are works of art, and extremely delicious. Can't recommend highly enough for brilliance."
"Dear Bertrand You have not only met our expectations, you and your team have exceeded our expectations. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. The service was attentive and seamless. Thank you very much for making Antoine's 50th birthday celebration a memorable experience. I handed over to you and I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the experience together with our guests. We will use you again at every opportunity and I am already looking forward to booking our annual Christmas Canapés party for the company with you. You and your excellently trained team provide a true 5 star service! Regards Claudette"
"Overall I was very satisfied with my choices except one tiny exceptions, my vegetable side dish was missing it's all important cherry tomatoes as seen on the website for an overall amazing impressions."
Thank you for your feedback, we will add the cherry tomatoes on the vegetable provencal on next order and sorry fort the confusion .
chef Bertrand Munier
"Order canapés for a birthday party of 20 guests, Order 4 trays which was enough to fill everyone up. Quality of the canapés were great. Clear difference to what we usually buy in supermarkets. Guest thoroughly enjoyed them. Only down side is that we were charged a fee for the trays. You get to keep the trays, but £7 each was a bit steep. Baring this, would definitely use this service again in future."
Thank you for your feed back, as mention to your quote the presentation tray is allways chargable of £7.00 + VAT because your order was ready to serve . if you wish not to pay the presentation tray for the next order, I suggest to get your order on Disposable packaging is free, juste the canapes price you got on our web site. (you will have to organise your our presention platter .
best regards
Bertrand Munier
"Excellent food and service. All our guests were just as impressed as we were. We would definitely hire Bertrand and his team again."
"Nice choice to organize my menu. Excellent Food and Excellent Service. A pleasure to be able to look after my guests knowing that everything is taken care of so professionally and smoothly."
"Delicious! I ordered 5 cakes and desserts for a party, and they not only looked amazing, they tasted amazing too. Lots of my guests commented on how good they were. Also prompt delivery and good communications in the ordering process. Highly recommended."
"We have been using “Ideal Party by Bertrand Munier” catering services for several years now and we have always been very happy with the quality of his hot and cold canapés and his professionalism. Embassy of Switzerland in the UK"
"This was the first time I've tried this company and it was for a client champagne and canapé party. The pictures and description of the canapés on the website sounded great. And they were! The Plateau Garden featured grapes covered in cream cheese and rolled in chopped pistachios (really good) and stuffed tomatoes (also good, but rather large). The Plateau Tentation (stuffed courgette baskets and little squares of tortilla) disappeared in a flash, as did the Plateau Riviera. I could have eaten a dozen of the parma ham, parmesan and fig skewers from the Plateau Mediterranean. And everything came perfectly packaged to stack in the fridge. We had no heating facilities at this party so it was all from the cold canapé selection. I'll definitely use Ideal Party again and will be trying items from other selections."
"Excellent. Food was delivered within the delivery slot time. Excellent quality. Will definitely use again."
"Great service and great food !"
"Lot's of comments from guests saying how good the food was. As ever, Bertrand did an amazing job for my 40th birthday..."
"I have used Bertrand quit a few times over the years and I would never dream of using another caterer. The canapés are fantastic and the staff charming. I will continue to uses them at any given opportunity"
"Fantastic Canapés provided by Bertrand for our press day- they went down a treat with our guests. His communication throughout the process was so helpful and the Canapés were delicious! Thanks again,"
"Dear Bertrand, Just to say thank you very much for the canapés you delivered yesterday afternoon. The guests at the event enjoyed them very much so. I will certainly think about ordering from you again in the future. Kind Regards,Monica"
"Ideal Party has organised the catering service (Cold and Sweet canapés for 90 guests ) for our business meeting . The service was very good and reliable. The food was excellent. We will no doubt use your service again."
Ideal Party is rated 4.87 based on 121 reviews