Ideal Party Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ideal Party

Tell us how Ideal Party made you happy

"Bertrand is a masterly chef. His menus are interesting and he is very happy to incorporate any dietary requirements. He arrived punctually , delivered a wonderful experience and left the kitchen in perfect order. I am very impressed."
"Thank you food and cake were great ! Will do when I have a chance Best Natasha"
"Personal and delightful service but more importantly delicious canapés :) I recommend Ideal Party anytime and definitely use again. Thanks one more Chef Bertrand and the team at Ideal party"
"Very good service, very polite and professional, reliable and discreet. Excellent food, tasty, appetising & colourful, well-balanced and well presented. A wonderful experience and team ! - Merci !"
"Canapes were here promptly with no fuss. All our guests were delighted. They were really good visually and in taste and quality. Would order again! Thank you!"
"Excellent service and the canapes were both a delight to look at and eat. Delicious!"
"Delivery was on time; and the food was so delicious that we will definitely be using Bertrand's services again in the very near future! It actually took the hard part out of entertaining - and made it so much more fun for us."
"We were delighted by the service provided by Bertrand. The food was delicious, service impeccable and pricing reasonable. We would thoroughly recommend!"
"Have use Bertrand Munier twice in the last month for desserts and canapes and both times it has been excellent. Would happily refer on to friends, family and clients."
"Excellent service and the canapés were delicious and looked amazing. Bertrand took all stress out of preparation and presentation. I would highly recommend Bertrand's service to anyone so much so I am using him for my next dinner party."
"Ideal Party catered for my husband's birthday party and everything was just perfect. Bertrand delivered the canapés right at the agreed time and they all looked great and were delicious. Same for the cakes, we had 3 different cakes that tasted divine and were very beautifully presented. The 2 butlers that served the party were extremely professional, attentive and helpful. We had an enjoyable party and didn't have to worry about serving our guests, all was prepared and served by Ideal Party. We would strongly recommend Ideal Party to all our friends."
"Wonderful service, beautiful canapés, they are works of art, and extremely delicious. Can't recommend highly enough for brilliance."
"The food was excellent, the assistance pre event was slick and professional and the table service and the approach of the staff was impeccable and really made our little event special."
"Dear Bertrand You have not only met our expectations, you and your team have exceeded our expectations. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. The service was attentive and seamless. Thank you very much for making Antoine's 50th birthday celebration a memorable experience. I handed over to you and I was able to sit back, relax and enjoy the experience together with our guests. We will use you again at every opportunity and I am already looking forward to booking our annual Christmas Canapés party for the company with you. You and your excellently trained team provide a true 5 star service! Regards Claudette"
"Overall I was very satisfied with my choices except one tiny exceptions, my vegetable side dish was missing it's all important cherry tomatoes as seen on the website for an overall amazing impressions."
Thank you for your feedback, we will add the cherry tomatoes on the vegetable provencal on next order and sorry fort the confusion .
chef Bertrand Munier
"Order canapés for a birthday party of 20 guests, Order 4 trays which was enough to fill everyone up. Quality of the canapés were great. Clear difference to what we usually buy in supermarkets. Guest thoroughly enjoyed them. Only down side is that we were charged a fee for the trays. You get to keep the trays, but £7 each was a bit steep. Baring this, would definitely use this service again in future."
Thank you for your feed back, as mention to your quote the presentation tray is allways chargable of £7.00 + VAT because your order was ready to serve . if you wish not to pay the presentation tray for the next order, I suggest to get your order on Disposable packaging is free, juste the canapes price you got on our web site. (you will have to organise your our presention platter .
best regards
Bertrand Munier
"Excellent food and service. All our guests were just as impressed as we were. We would definitely hire Bertrand and his team again."
"Nice choice to organize my menu. Excellent Food and Excellent Service. A pleasure to be able to look after my guests knowing that everything is taken care of so professionally and smoothly."
"Very good experience all round. I ordered two platters for my birthday party. The food was delivered on time and was put in the fridge by the person that delivered the food. My guests really enjoyed the food and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Some local guests even asked for the details so they could use the same service for their events. A+"
"Delicious! I ordered 5 cakes and desserts for a party, and they not only looked amazing, they tasted amazing too. Lots of my guests commented on how good they were. Also prompt delivery and good communications in the ordering process. Highly recommended."
Ideal Party is rated 4.87 based on 121 reviews