Ideal Homes International Reviews

+351289513434

info@idealhomesinternational.co.uk

Vila Sol, Alto do Semino, Lote E, Loja 1, 2 & 3 Quarteira,

Tell us how Ideal Homes International made you happy
From the day we first met Angela at the Place in the sun Show, we were looked after in a very friendly and professional way. Ideal Homes went that extra mile to ensure we viewed properties that we had researched with alternative agents as well as their own properties. Jenny, our personal advisor, scheduled our inspections to suit our pace, sometimes making it a long day for her. Unfortunately our circumstances changed and we had to suspend our search for a new home in Portugal. When we can resume our search Idea Homes will be the company we will be contacting.
Totally regret the contact I had with this company.
Unprofessional is the kindest thing I could say.
Very unfair that companies like this end up costing you money with no recourse.
Please steer well clear.
"I am very pleased with service provided by Ideal Homes. You adjusted your agenda to accommodate my extensive needs for viewing properties. The atmosphere of the viewings and discussions of my needs were very professional and objective, I felt like I was working with an advisor rather than a sales agent.
The process of buying was very efficient, professional and transparent including providing arrangement of legal services.
"
Bought an apartment with the help of Ideal Homes. Sasha who took us to the properties couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We were made to feel that what we wanted was far more important than just getting a sale.
We decided the second property was the one for us but he still took us to see others to make sure it was really what we wanted. He always picked us up from the hotel at the time he said he would.
Ideal homes took us to see solicitor , mortgage broker and helped us with everything else we needed. We could not have managed without their help and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
I couldn't have bought my property in the Algarve without Ideal Homes. Everything from going to the presentation day in the UK, the viewing trip, meeting the lawyers, and being introduced to the furniture supplier, not to mention finding a fabulous Place in the Sun, has been amazing. Every one of the staff I have dealt with has been very helpful and has made the process in buying abroad easier than I thought. Thank you everyone involved in my journey.
Awesome services by Idealhomesportugal team. James
Professional from start to finish. Really friendly & helpful team. NO HARD SELL!!!
Big thanks to John, Victoria & Cristina.
Ideal Homes International is rated 4.64 based on 47 reviews