ICP Accountancy Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend ICP Accountancy
"Always Fantastic results & Customer service is always great no matter who I talk to. Pleasure to do business with :)"
"I have had a very good service from ICP the team always respond to my calls/emails and always take time to explain any issue I am unclear about. I have referred 2 colleagues who are both happy with the advise they have been given ."
Thank you Andrea for your feedback, We are very grateful for your referrals and look forward to speaking with you soon.
"These guys are great helped me with everything like vat,house number, hmrc"
(Bolton) -
Thank you Carl for your feedback, We look forward to speaking with you soon.
"Easy to use cloudburst system and friendly helpful staff"
(Bolton) -
Thank you James for your feedback, We look forward to speaking with you soon.
"I do understand ICP Accountancy is a UK based company but my only concern is that I was offered your services knowing that I will be working all over the world. And with me being paid and living in different countries, there is no way for me to convert my amounts when entering them on your system. I always need to spend days converting slips then adding them in which is a time consuming process which I unfortantly dont have available with me working the long hours I do. I would of thought this was a service offered which I am paying for each month. The other concern of mine is the knowledge of VAT or Tax which I pay when working in other countries. There seems to be nobody who can give me a straight reply. I am worried that come end of tax year, I am going to owe a fortune due to information not being passed onto me. Nobody really keeps me up to date and I only hear from you come end of the month. Please dont take this as a complaint but as what is concerning me at the moment. You guys do a good job but I really hope you can sort out these concerns of mine."
(Bolton) -
Thanks for the review Martyn. We understand your frustrations regarding the multi-currency nature of your work and whilst the software we use does not currently work with multiple currencies, it’s something we hope to have in the future. There will be currency differences between the amount you raise the invoice for and the amount that you get paid but we deal with this for you when we reconcile your bank account.

With regards to the tax and VAT advice, this varies for each individual contract and can vary depending on the type of work you are doing, where you are based and where the company you work for is based so we need to ensure we have all the relevant information before we can provide specific advice to each client.

If you need more information regarding VAT or tax, please do not hesitate to contact us.
"very good always on hand and have all the information at hand when i ask them any questions"
(Bolton) -
Thank you Stephen for your feedback, We look forward to speaking with you soon.
"Amazing team. Supportive . Flexible and reliable"
(Bolton) -
Thank you Tina for your feedback, We look forward to speaking with you soon.
"So far so good it's a bit early for me to coment to be fair"
(Bolton) -
Thank you. It's always nice to have good feedback. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
ICP Accountancy is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews