Iconiclights Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Iconiclights

How would you rate Iconiclights?

Cathryn Walker
Verified Buyer
"I searched for uplighters having seen some very dreary options in stores. The Tiffany uplighter appeared and it was exactly what I wanted. It suits the room perfectly, was discounted at checkout and delivered in 2 days. Amazing service and product. Thank you"
"A little annoyed that I have to pay to return my items! It's unusual to have to do this anymore. The lampshades are a lot smaller than expected."
Mr R A Fox
Verified Buyer
"Very beautiful lamp at a decent price"
Stephen Turpin
Verified Buyer
"The lamp is very nice quality, weighty and better than I expected. The website was very easy to use and I liked the checkout offering the right bulb. Delivery was very quick. Impressed."
"Excellent customer service and communication. Received items promptly."
YVONNE HARRIS
Verified Buyer
"Great quality at a low price looks very modern and chic. I bought 2 lamps for less than I would have paid for one elsewhere"
Christine Ward
Verified Buyer
"What makes you think it made me happy?"
"Product was good quality. Easy service, delivered on time. Would use again."
Julie Littler
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Good communications. Excellent packaging. Great follow-up customer service. With the excellent range of lights in stock, Iconiclights will be my first call for lights every time."
Nichola Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly Excellent price"
Ussama Rai
Verified Buyer
"I bought Rosie Black Chrome & Chrome 6 Way Rectangular Plate Spotlight (1 unit) and Phaeton 4 Way Satin Nickel GU10 Spotlight Square Plate (2 units) for the bathrooms. The finishing and quality of products is outstanding. Very easy to install and value for money."
Janet Watkinson
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Excellent product"
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"The wall lights we bought were excellent value and they was delivered very fast.very happy"
"Prompt delivery. Great item."
"Fast delivery well packaged and great quality product"
"The shade and the bulb are excellent, exactly what I wanted for an amazing price and delivered very quickly!"
Emma Kelly
Verified Buyer
"The lamp I bought looks fab great value for money"
Mrs Patricia Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Customer service team were very helpful when product had to be returned because it was unsuitable. Cannot fault the quality."
"Good efficient service. Delivery also good -earlier than estimated."
Danielle Connolly Ratcliffe
Verified Buyer
"Lights look great and were excellent value. Delivered on time and in good condition. Unfortunately one of the bulbs delivered did not work which is a pain but other than that - all good. I’m sure I will buy more when I can."
Iconiclights is rated 4.50 based on 1,397 reviews