Iconiclights Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Iconiclights

Tell us how Iconiclights made you happy

"Love our light. A abit fiddly to put together but looks great."
Rosemary Cawley
"Wanted one of these lights for ages but we’re loads more price wise than Iconics. Really pleased with it price, delivery. Packed well."
Caroline Speakman
"Free next day delivery was brilliant as I wanted this in time for Christmas, it arrived first thing and was well packaged. The stand was fairly simple to assemble (once the other half had got the correct poles in the correct position) and the shade went together easily. The lamp isn't that tall but it looks great and was an absolute bargain compared to other similar lamps on the market. My only complaint is that I spent an extra £4 on a bulb which didn't fit as it is a screw fitting and a bayonet was sent; I can use it elsewhere but that's not really the point, a bulb should be supplied that actually fits the lamp. All in all though a great buy and great speedy service."
"Excellent price and quality. Delivery was brilliant"
"Lovely unique items at great prices. I purchased the cloud pendant light fitting for our little boys room and it looks lovely. Perfect for boys or girls"
"I bought a lamp and it arrived within a few days. When I opened the box I realised the lamp shade was flat pack and was really poor quality. The assembly instructions were not complete when I put it together it looked really cheap and nasty. I emailed customer services and they never got back to me. Avoid this company."
"Very pleased with my lights and bargain price in sale look lovely! Not as big as I thought they would be but this is ok."
"Very quick delivery."
"Easy transaction and fast delivery very nice lamp"
"Bought five lights ,unfortunately one of the boxes had no fixing screws,instructions,Allan key or pins to assemble. However overall love the lights."
"Great fast service"
"I haven't installed the lights yet but they look good in the box. Delivered promptly."
"Website and delivery fine, lamp delivered quickly without damage. Lamp isn't what I expected. Didn't realise shade material would be velcroed to the metal rings, looks a bit cheap. And whole shade is very wonkey and I have tried to straighten it but think it's the design of the metal shade rings."
Our apologies for your item being faulty.
Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk
"I am late giving a review as I had to ask a neighbour to assemble it. He said It was relatively easy to assemble but the screw connections were rather coarse and he had to wear rubber gloves to enable him to screw the parts together firmly. HOWEVER, the lamp looks very stylish and is great in situ...perfect for my disabled husband to read by. I chose warm light and cool light bulbs to go in it. Great buy!!"
"Easy transaction - lots of lovely lights at very very reasonable prices - I will be back when change decor in other rooms"
"A great quality product with a great service"
"The service was good and the website good except I was caught out in that the ceiling lamp shades were designed for a larger size fitting than standard and the hole at the top too large. I had to do a bit of improvising to make them fit. Best to check this with them before ordering."
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk
"Awaiting replacement shade that was damaged. No response to email, had to ring."
"Looks exactly like in the picture online!"
"Absolute love my lamp and the bulb I got I think was cool white makes room look amazing thank you so much"
"Lights when they finally arrived were nice, however half my order was cancelled by iconic lights saying it was out of stock. I queried this by email but had no reply. I phoned them to see if I could replace the item with something else, they said no, place a new order and have to pay carriage. They didn’t cancel the bulb that I ordered to go with the now ‘out of stock ‘ item so I had to phone again - twice before this was done! Delivery was also delayed (after waiting in all day). Would not recommend iconic lights (also known as value lights) due to poor customer service."
We are very sorry to hear about this experience as this is not our normal customer service practice.

We will look into this further to resolve this matter for you.
"The system of ordering a lamp was very easy and I took receipt of it the day I was told . The lamp is fine and I would use your company again defo ."
"Quick easy efficient"