Iconiclights Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Iconiclights

Tell us how Iconiclights made you happy

Jade Irwin
"The lamp is perfect but the description for the light is faulty as the light bulb doesn't even fit the lamp, not a happy customer at all. Definitely need to fix the description as its faulty."
Linda Taylor
"Absolutely love my light and the excellent service received from Iconic Lights. I would definitely recommend."
Marie Murphy
"Didn't realise my drum lampshade was arriving flat packed, nightmare trying to match both sides exactly, would rather pay more for assembled shade., Other than that looks good after multiple attempts to assemble."
"Thank you, your service and product are fine, sadly I am afraid the Picture Light doesn't fit in with our system, the power outlets are behind the 'pictures' and your Bracket Light just doesn't fit in with the scheme of things, sadly I will have to make arrangements to return it to you. Michael Dunne 01765 688 212"
"Table lamp did not look like the picture, it had a shade pendant, and the picture looked like a smooth pendant. Returned."
"Very happy with the lamps, they look very nice, cheaper than on other sites, and the customer service is one of the best. Quick response, don't keep you waiting for ages, and resolve the issue very fast. My next lamp will be purchased from them for sure."
"They need to stop using Hermes to deliver there items for them. Went out for delivery over a week ago to which i am still waiting. Hermes told them that my street did not exist!!! 😂 it really is quite laughable"
"Always lots of choice,great quality products,very good customer service with speedy delivery.products are well protected in transit- recommended."
"Absolutely love the lights ,can't wait to get them fixed up,"
"Very please with the floor lamp that we purchased just what we were looking for and very happy with the price and prompt delivery ."
"Great service prompt delivery!! Unfortunately the lamp didnt go with the decor, to modern. Lovely lamp though!!"
"Great service which very quick delivery and very reasonable prices"
"Liked the products as described. Had a fault on the floor lamp, called them and they have arranged a replacement, hopefully this will be ok, therefore excellent service"
"Lamp was exactly what I required to match other things in the room. Very prompt delivery taking only 2 days with free delivery. Everything excellent!"
"easy to use website, quick delivery and great products!"
"Amazing lights. State of the art design. Unbelievable prices."
"Lampslook excellent, lovely quality, exactly what we were looking for at a great price"
"Great lights at reasonable prices. Arrived next day as promised. Thanks"
"Product was just as described, and delivered very quickly. First class service!"
"I made an order, it didn't arrive. I was advised it had been "lost in transit" but as I never received confirmation of shipping/dispatch, I assume it was lost well before transit. WOn't be shopping here again!"
Our apologies for not receiving you item, we will contact the carrier to investigate further.
"Product appears to be of good quality and price was very competitive. Packaging was good and it arrived intact. Looks great in-situ. Very pleased"
"I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of the items ordered. By far the best lighting firm I've bought from so far."
"Beautiful lights and great service highly reccomed this company"
Iconiclights is rated 4.47 based on 2,160 reviews