Iconiclights Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Iconiclights

How would you rate Iconiclights ?

Nicole Jackson
Nicole Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The lamp was exactly as pictured, really good quality and the delivery was very quick. I would have given 5 stars but found not having any instructions was the only negative. I think even a very simple set would we great!"
Justine Coates
Justine Coates
Verified Buyer
"Just what I wanted...hangs a bit wonky but I love it"
Stephen Currie
Stephen Currie
Verified Buyer
"Iconiclights made the purchase of my new light easy and trouble free and i would not hesitate to buy from them again."
"I received my order on time on very happy with my purchase"
Kelly Black
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality unfortunately I had to return due to not taking measurements first and dealing with them for return so far has been smooth!"
"Needed light in my shed so without having to go to the expense of having another cable put in I used one of my dockers great light"
Pauline Ower
Verified Buyer
"Love my lights thanks. Fab price, excellent packaging and great delivery"
"I ordered the Vintage Chianti Domed Rattan Wicker Ceiling Pendant which arrived in really good time, really well packaged and was exactly what I wanted. It was in the sale and so was really, really good value for money. Overall, delighted with the product and service from Iconiclights...thanks very much indeed! :-)"
"Lovely spots, even nicer than the picture. Good price."
Ivor Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Great range of products, quick service and competitive pricing"
"Lovely product. Great value for money 😊"
Laura Smart
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great price and I absolutely love the light shade it looks gorgeous and way more expensive than it is ! Thank you!"
Nicola Daniel
Verified Buyer
"Very fast seamless order and delivery and good quality product."
"Sturdy and appear well made and look very nice on the bed side tables. Perfect size for small bedside tables."
"Pleased delivery of lights arrived in a few days. Unfortunately the bulbs ordered with the lights didn't arrive and had to telephone office. Another parcel due. The bedroom lamps I ordered look really good but are not fitted yet. I hope when fixed up they are as expected, which I am sure they will be. Thank you Iconiclights"
Rosie Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"The lampshades were just what we wanted and very well packaged. Sadly one of them has a tiny chip on the edge. We put them up with the chip on the inside so that it wouldn’t show. If it wasn’t for that we would have scored top marks"
"They were just like online so happy with purchase and they were delivered when said"
Donald Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Iconiclights supplied my order quickly and cheaply and helped me select the correct lamps for the fitting. Excellent service, price and quality"
"Exactly how it looks in the pictures, very good quality. Well recommended."
"Excellent quality lamp, colour just like the picture."
Stephanie Heelan
Verified Buyer
"Excellent - they were exactly heat I wanted, fast delivery - very impressed"
Ela Daniel
Verified Buyer
"nice lamp but missing a piece of wood."
Rosalind Doyle
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with the light fittings. Delivery time was excellent too. I highly recommend this company and would be more than happy to make purchases from them again."
Iconiclights is rated 4.49 based on 1,587 reviews