Iconiclights Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Iconiclights

Tell us how Iconiclights made you happy

customer service
"I love this light, it’s completely modernised the kitchen and looks really great, beautiful bulbs too, we went for the pear shaped bulb rather than the round bulb. Would recommend and thinking of purchasing another for the lounge above the dining table. Great product and great value."
Gordon Manning
"Ordered a new light to match existing lights.. only to find that it is broken as the lock nut had sheared..."
"Love our light. A abit fiddly to put together but looks great."
"Short delivery time wise from abroad...and great quality for price...thanks"
Posted 13 minutes ago
"Lovely light, very bright, looks great in our toilet. Great price."
"Excellent service and price"
"Nice looking light, right size for my bathroom"
"Really delighted with the light. Exactly what I wanted and great value with super fast delivery"
"Amazing selection of lighting at affordable prices. Excellent service, parcel was well packaged and arrived quickly"
"Haven't put the light up yet as still decorating but it looks good and arrived promptly."
"good selection and great delivery"
"Just what I was looking for delight with my light shade"
"Amazing prices and delivery was fast"
"My parcel came all bashed and had a whole in the box the light it’s self was wrapped very well in bubble wrap to protect it from damage"
We are sorry to hear the packaging was damaged on your item.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any issues with the item.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk
"Great service, price and design."
"I'm very pleased with my new lamp. I'd happily buy from iconic lights again. The service was very good."
"Lovely shade and easy to put up in my dressing room. love it!"
"I ordered a beautiful lamp and was pleased with how quick the delivery was. However, on opening the lamp, I was very disappointed. There were several marks all over the base of the lamp which were very noticeable. Customer service were more than helpful, top marks to Monika. I asked her if the lamps were checked before despatched for any defects but apparently not. She said she would personally find me a replacement and check for damage. She got back to me a day later to advise that, unfortunately, all the lamps had the same defect. A full refund was given which was appreciated but I do feel sorry for other buyers as these lamps are still for sale on the website which i don't think is acceptable, unless there has been new stock which is undamaged."
"Great product, great value"
"I am very appalled by the service s- my order still hasn’t arrived after 2 weeks of ordering !!!!! Very very disappointed"
We are very sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your order. Please contact our customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this issue for you.
"The light shade was spot on as in colour looks really nice . Was also given great customer service"
"Good choices,good prices and fast delivery."
"Fast delivery great items. Will buy again"
Iconiclights is rated 4.45 based on 3,545 reviews