Iconic Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches
Read Iconic Watches Reviews

About Iconic Watches:

Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy
Great service and price from ordering through to delivery was easy process
Dear Robert,

We thank you for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to deal with you and we will be happy to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
Very pleased with the customer service from the initial enquiry to the delivery of the watch. This was my second purchase from Iconic Watches.
Dear Dafydd,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you! It was a pleasure to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
A pleasure to deal with and very happy with the deal on my new Rolex Explorer 2, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Iconic Watches again.
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your great review! It were happy to deal with you. Enjoy your watch!

Cheers.
Great service and price, flawless and fast delivery!
Prompt replies to any questions asked and the watch was very well packaged for delivery.
This is the second watch that i have purchased from Iconic Watches. There service and knowledge of watches is first class and i would highly recommend this very professional company to any one looking to make a purchase on line.
Having purchased from Iconic watches before I have been very pleased with the level of customer service received. From the moment you place your order you are kept updated with regular emails. The watch arrived before the expected date and was well packaged to prevent and damage during transport.
After delivery I received a courtesy call to confirm everything was ok with the watch.
I would not hesitate in buying from Iconic again in the future.
very pleasant and easy to deal with yet again this is my second watch from them and once again im over the moon with it and the fast excellent service thanks once more.I would definitely recommend them.
This is my second purchase from Iconic and both times the service has been excellent. Great prices, helpful staff and speedy delivery.
Thanks again Petros,
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback. We thrive on offering good service and products.

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
Very professional but also very down to earth. We felt comfortable & not pressured into buying, it’s an on-line shop but we were able to make an appointment to view the watch of my choice. Although I do make on-line purchases it’s still nice to see before you buy an expensive item & even better when you get a good deal. We would certainly recommend Iconic Watches & it was a pleasure to do business with them.
Thanks Glenis, for writing this awesome review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Best Wishes and we hope to see soon,
Iconic Watches
Hi
I have purchased three Rolex Watches from Iconicwatches one in 2016, another in 2017 & one on the 23rd of May this year. Every Watch has lived up to expectations. The last Watch I purchased was a Daytona 116503 White Mother of Perl 8 Diamonds Dial & I am delighted with it. They have a shop in Blackburn City Centre where I always visit when I want a Watch. The people I dealt with were both professional & knowledgeable & in particular Tania who I had most contact with, who was extremely helpful. I would not hesitate to do business with them again in the future. All their Watches are 100% genuine & come with all documentation & accessories. I would have no problem recommending family & friends. So if your in the market for a luxury brand Watch at a competitive price I suggest you visit iconicwatches either online or call to their shop in Blackburn. I would rate this Company 10/10
I have now used Iconicwatches to purchase three Rolex Watches, one in 2016, another in 2017 & one on the 23rd of this month, a new Rolex Daytona 116503 White MOP 8 Diamonds Dial & I cannot fault them. They are one of the cheapest online suppliers of luxury Watches around. Their Watches are 100% genuine & come with all documentation & accessories They also have a shop in the middle of Blackburn Shopping Centre. As I live in Dublin Ireland I visit their shop whenever I am in the market for a Watch. They are both professional & knowledgeable people & a pleasure to do business with. I am completely satisfied with all my purchases. The last Watch I got had to be sourced as it wasn't an in stock item. It took two weeks to source & I couldn't be happier with the Watch. Tania kept me informed at all times & was extremely helpful. I would have no hesitation buying from them in the future & would recommend them to family & friends. I would definitely rate them 10/10
Purchased a Tudor Pelagos watch through Iconic after reading lots of reviews and on line watch forums of their good service.
Technically you are not purchasing a brand new watch, but a new and worn watch.
As posted on trustpiolt, I would say this is akin to purchasing a pre registered vehicle.
Warranty and Watch paperwork all correct.
The warranty is a few months out if date but of no issue to myself.
All in a an excellent deal, watch delivered within 48 hours.
Excellent and would use again.
Dear Philip,

We thank you for the feedback and we highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Iconicwatches Team
Great communication from start to finish. Watch is absolutely perfect. Would recommend to anyone.
Hi David,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you so much for the feedback!

Iconicwatches Team
The watch arrived very quickly, most places were telling me that it was an 8-10 week wait. Iconic watches managed to source the watch and deliver all within 1 week. Very quick to respond via email and kept me updated throughout the whole process. I will deffinatly be dealing with them again in the future.
Thank you Christopher, for the wonderful feedback! It's our main purpose to make sure that each customer is happy with their purchase and there is nothing more rewarding than receiving such reviews!
Enjoy your watch! :)
Second watch that I have bought from Iconic Watches over the last couple of weeks. Cannot fault the customer service and follow-up, would recommend to anyone.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for the feedback. It was our pleasure to assist you! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Dear Peter,

Iconicwatches Team
Attentive staff. Most helpful and good communication. With best price px. Very pleased to do business with.
Iconic Watches 5 star review on 19th May 2018
Hi Paul! Thank you for your feedback! The watch looks awesome! ;)
The watch arrived shortly after order and even though there was a small problem with the watch, they quickly took care of it! Very good service!
Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you!

Enjoy your watch! :-)

Iconicwatches Team
My first purchase. All previous reviews were correct and complete.
Very happy with purchase process; great price, super quick delivery and I got what I ordered.
Description was 100%, So very happy with the watch and service.
Was kept in touch with delivery times, and the necessary security checks were also completed. Superb, and will be back for more. Highly recommended.
Dear Patrick,

Thank you for the feedback. We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

Iconicwatches Team
this is my 2nd watch from Iconic Watches Tag watch on line using their help desk. Excellent product and great service. Received the watch the following day. 5 stars. would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a great product
Hi Dineshchand,
Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy you have chosen us yet again! :)
Enjoy your watches!