Iconic Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iconic Watches
Read Iconic Watches Reviews

About Iconic Watches:

Iconic Watches (Ancient & Modern Jewellers ltd) has been established since 1943, we are a high street and online store in the north of England.
We believe that satisfying the clients expectations is the most important part of our business. We trade on strict policies of integrity and professionalism. Our personal service is well known and praised throughout the luxury industry as we do believe in a customer for life.
We specialise in Watches and Diamonds in sourcing all leading brands whilst offering customers substantial savings on both New and Used Luxury Watches - Genuine Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Jaeger LaCoultre & more. We offer the prices on web from trusted UK Jeweller.
Please call us for investment advice or any quires about new or used watches we are more than happy to help.

Tell us how Iconic Watches made you happy
Great communication before and after the sale. Watch was despatched immediately and arrived as promised next day (which is not always the case in N Ireland). Packaged well to protect the watch box. The price was very reasonable compared with other sellers in the market and considering the trustworthiness of Iconic Watches. Box, accessories, warranty cards etc all present as expected. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. My experience was very good and would recommend Iconic Watches.
Dear Niall,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. We will be glad to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
I have been a customer of Iconic Watches for a number of years and during this time have bought 6 watches for for myself and family members. I cannot recommend them enough from their ability to source specific watches, value for money and the customer service that they offer. Nothing is too much trouble and they are a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended
Dear Rachel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure to assist you! Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches
This isn’t the first watch I have bought from IW, and hopefully not that last. Reason being they are extremely helpful and professional - which makes them trustworthy in my opinion. The watch arrived yesterday as promised and described. Very happy with IW again and especially Mariana for all her support.
Dear Yakubu,

Thank you very much for your review. It has been a pleasure to assist you! Enjoy your watch!
Very professional and friendly service. Product was great overall 10/10 experience, would highly recommend
Dear Harvin,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thank you very much! We will be glad to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches Team.
faultless service for ordering to delivery, iconic watches are a great team to deal with from start to finish.
Dear Michael,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your effort. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches Team.
My experience in dealing with Iconic watches was excellent and I can not fault it. The staff were super helpful and answered all questions, sent photographs when asked and the service with shipping was very prompt> i even received a courtesy phone asking if the package had arrived and whether I was satisfied. Excellent.
Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We were delighted to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Excellent service from a knowledgeable and friendly team. Fast turn around and unbeatable prices. Highly recommended.
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. It has been a pleasure to assist you and we will be delighted to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
I have now purchased two watches from Iconic Watches (a Rolex Oyster and an Omega Speedmaster) and, in each case, found the team there to be responsive and easy to deal with. The watches were dispatched promptly and the customer service met my expectations - on my second order there was an issue with delivery (no fault of Iconic Watches) and the team were proactive in getting things sorted. I find the prices to be a little higher than some other retailers but I am happy to pay this small premium for good service. I would purchase from them again.
Dear Joseph,

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It has been a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
I received an excellent service. Timelines and expectations were really well managed. Fantastic communication and updates from Rabiah.
Dear David,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will be happy to assist you next time. Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Service was very quick and efficient. I found communications were excellent and the staff really helpful. Delivery was very good also. And of course the watch was excellent and a good price. My 2nd purchase from Iconic Watches and I am sure it will not be my last.
Dear John,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to assist you again! Enjoy your watch!

Iconic Watches
Very prompt and efficient service. It made purchasing the watch a very good experience.
Dear Emma,

Thank you very much for your review. Enjoy your watch !

Iconic Watches
Good Price Good Service, will use agin.
Hi Derek,

We appreciate for you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you! It was our pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your Omega!

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
A beautiful watch which despite the excellent saving was as new in every respect.
There was a slight hiccup in the dispatch process but Ms Fonseca from Customer Service dealt with this quickly and professionally and the watch arrived in plenty of time.
Thanks Stephen,
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback even with the dispatch hiccup. We thrive on offering good service and products.

Best Wishes,
Iconic Watches
Ordered via their website. Good prices and customer service. Delay in delivery which was incredibly inconvenient however won't rate them down for this as not sure it it was their fault or DHL. Watch as described and very happy!
Dear Neil,

Thank you for your honest review! As you know, the watch has been dispatched on the 1rst of October , as agreed, at 3pm (the usual time the courier comes to collect watches from us) and we have sent you the tracking nr, as per the usual procedure. We have done everything to ensure its delivery in a timely manner. DHL have delayed the parcel which is a very uncommon situation and we apologise for this again . We will make sure to offer you free shipping for your next order. Enjoy your new watch!
Watch and service great, managed to chat with members of staff freely and get information on the watch! Was a great service
Dear Steven,

We thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to assist you and we will be delighted to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!
One of the best and easiest retail transactions I have undertaken. Faultless throughout, Customer Service obviously is important to Iconic Watches, and they certainly deliver. I hope I have an opportunity to use them again in the future.
Thank you for a stress free experience!
Dear Rob,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation! We will be happy to assist you again in the future. Enjoy your watch!
Cheers.
Having bought from Iconic before, I was in the market for a discontinued Rolex (new). I located a few around, however, Iconic's price was the best and coupled with great customer service from a reputable company, the deal was done. By midday the next day the watch was with me followed up with a courtesy call. Very happy customer!
Dear Mark,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you very much. It was a real pleasure to deal with you again. Enjoy your watch!
Really great service and fantastic value will definitely buy from iconic next time i need another watch
Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your awesome review! We will be glad to assist you again. Enjoy your watch!
Amazing purchase nearly £200 cheaper than anywhere else and the highest of quality of customer care.

Watch came in just 2 days and is a beauty!

Please don’t hesitate in buying your watch from Iconic!
Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your review. It was a real pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your beautiful watch!
Very professional services from start to finish. Good feed back on both progress throughout both despatch and delivery. Excellent!
Dear Ian,

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It was a pleasure to assist you. Enjoy your watch!
Iconic Watches is rated 4.94 based on 206 reviews