iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
Very pleased with the service and being kept informed when to be collected.
Geart cause + service!
They kept in touch through the whole process.
Fantastic service. Easy to use and collected when they said. Friendly guy picked it up. This is the second time I have used and will definitely use again.
Ive turned into quite a hoarder so although I get the bags through the door i never fill them. Booking a collection made me commit to a date and sticking to it. The communication throughout was excellent and clothes were collected on time by a pleasant professional driver.
Very nice man came to collect the bag and left me another bag for next time. It's s great service for me because, even if I grew out of my old clothes, I didn't have the heart to throw them away and so I hope someone else might still enjoy them for a few more years (someone thinner than me, that's for sure!).
They kept in touch throughout the whole process. Was here when they said. A great way to get your clothes etc going to a good cause.
Very efficient service from the beginning till the end. Communication was spot on.
Efficient service, came went booked and thanked me for generosity.
I like the fact that you are given a reasonable time slot for the driver to collect your donation. The driver is always friendly and I simply love the ease of the service. And most importantly, it is for an excellent cause.
Amazing service, very quick and straightforward! Very pleased 👌🏽
Good communication collected on time 👍🏻
First time user recommended via a colleague. Service and communication was amazing. The frequent email updates was so helpful. Definitely will be using them again.
Great service
great they pick up books as well as clothes. Hope they find a good home!
Really great service. They were in constant communication in the days leading up to the pickup and came within the window of the time they provided. Courteous pickup persons and very easy to schedule on my end. Highly recommend.
I dont drive and I did not fancy breaking my back carying 3 heavy loads of clothes to Oxfam. Therefore I booked a collection online and the Icollectclothes driver turned up promptly at the appointed day collected my clothes without fuss. 10 stars for the driver, he was soo cheerful and polite. I'm definitely using this company again and will recommend to my friends, plus its all going to a good cause. RESULT 👍🏾
Not only is for a good cause is efficient, brilliant, all positive 👍😊 Polit driver 👍
Collected my clothes in a day !! Excellent service for a great cause!
Excellent, reliable service with punctual and effective communication throughout.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 5,271 reviews