iCollectClothes Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read iCollectClothes Reviews

About iCollectClothes:

iCollectClothes is a FREE used/unwanted clothes collections service that also raises funds for charities. We can collect your clothes donation from your home or your place of work, and your used/unwanted items will help raise funds for charities. Your chosen charity will receive £200 for every tonne of clothes collected.

info@icollectclothes.co.uk

Unit 3 Capstan Centre, Thurrock Park Way, RM18 7HH, Tilbury, Essex, United Kingdom

Tell us how iCollectClothes made you happy
reliable arrived within the arranged time slot. will definitely use again.
They keep you up to date really good and quick service definitely use again
Verry nice gentleman who picked the clothes. And I can only say good things about a service that is coming at your door. There's no excuse for people who don't donate
Thanks for making donations easy!
Great no-fuss service. I received a 1hr pick-up slot and the clothes were collected at the door during the slot. Al very organised and professional and will definitely use again.
Quick collection
Prompt response
The website and booking a collection tool are easy to use and I very much appreciate a service like this to be honest. Even though they’ve changed the collection times a few times throughout the day they’ve always emailed me over the updates and they even called me straight away after receiving one of my emails. I’ll definitely use the service again!
I appreciate the fact that the items were picked up. The driver was on time.
Collection was quick and they came right up to my flat!
No hassle straight collection.
Efficient, always keep you updated on collection times. Great service
Efficient and always keeping to time
Very reliant and efficient service. I have used the service twice now and have not been disappointed on both occasions. Driver's are very helpful and laid back. Would recommend to anyone!
Excellent service. Kept informed of arrival. Swift service and professional. Will definitely use again.
Amazing smooth service. Super easy to use. Highly recommend!!
Could you leave some collection bags next time.
A very easy way to donate to Charity. Very reliable and prompt service . I will use iCollectclothes again and again. Thank you for making the whole experience easy and smooth.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Emailed me straight back gave me day of collection , then received another email giving me a time slot on that date. The collection was bang on time. Will always donate again
Have used these guys for the last few years when donating a lot of my clothes. Communication is excellent - they confirm timings and on the day before they remind you of your time slot. I never need to wait in for them, I just leave outside my home and they collect, leaving some more bags for donation. All in all, a wonderful easy service of goodness. Especially for those that have too much to take to the charity shops, or have no means to get their clothes there.
iCollectClothes is rated 4.93 based on 5,278 reviews