Iceland Foods, Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods, Essex

22/24 The Broadway, Loughton, Debden IG10 3ST, UK

Tell us how Iceland Foods, Essex made you happy

"Southend Area-Essex, First online order delivery brilliant, easy to get my over £40 for first delivery £5 off, had problems putting in bonus card, was able once order submitted. While ordering I noticed a couple of items were slashed not currently available, which was good. My Order arrived within the time slot, the driver/deliverer was polite and helpful, carrying up bags to my level. Everything was in my order, no subs, everything had good dates on them, and nothing was damaged (he even gave me a bag "that's your eggs"). Just had second order, again, easy, and delivery and order in same condition as last weeks, the fresh milk having 28th Jan, and its 19th Jan today !! ."
"Great deals & prices, customer service is amazing too"
Iceland Foods, Essex is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews