Iceland Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Iceland

Tell us how Iceland made you happy

"I have been waiting for my shopping to be delivered since Saturday 15 th Dec 2018 between 5pm an 7pm to be told on Sunday 16th dec 2018 that driver ran over his time an would be delivered between 2pm an 4pm today there is ten minutes left an still no sign of shopping not happy at all they should have shut down Farnborough an not Farnham store it's disgusting to wait over 24 hrs for food to come to your door"
Are you Iceland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They made me happy with there prices because it a reasonable amount and the people that serve me were very polite"
"They had amazing customer service"
"Iceland is very cheap tomshopmin and the quality of food is as good as any other supermarket"
"Well my food is always on time.I AM DISABLED AND THEY ALLWAS BRING IT TO MY KITCHEN AND PUT THE SHOPPING ARMS THENTH FOR ME."
"I was on my own when I went into Iceland on Thursday afternoon and being partially disabled the young lady who served me wheeled the trolley all the way to the car for me and helped me unload the trolley."
"Dagenham heathway branch. Unfortunately I've attended this store a few times and each time the customer service is appalling. Was served by a manager today and it wasn't any better I can now finally understand the quality of staff."
"they made us happy by giving us a choice before sending out the order"
"Conor in Buncrana rd branch in Derrywent out of his way today to help my wife get our shopping to the car , he had a great attitudenothing was a bother to him( by the way I walk with a stick)"
"The woman's customer service skills in Iceland were great"
Iceland is rated 4.00 based on 10 reviews