Iceland Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Iceland
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Iceland made you happy

"They made me happy with there prices because it a reasonable amount and the people that serve me were very polite"
Are you Iceland? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Iceland receives. Reply Free
"They had amazing customer service"
"Iceland is very cheap tomshopmin and the quality of food is as good as any other supermarket"
"Well my food is always on time.I AM DISABLED AND THEY ALLWAS BRING IT TO MY KITCHEN AND PUT THE SHOPPING ARMS THENTH FOR ME."
"I was on my own when I went into Iceland on Thursday afternoon and being partially disabled the young lady who served me wheeled the trolley all the way to the car for me and helped me unload the trolley."
"Dagenham heathway branch. Unfortunately I've attended this store a few times and each time the customer service is appalling. Was served by a manager today and it wasn't any better I can now finally understand the quality of staff."
"they made us happy by giving us a choice before sending out the order"
"Conor in Buncrana rd branch in Derrywent out of his way today to help my wife get our shopping to the car , he had a great attitudenothing was a bother to him( by the way I walk with a stick)"
"The woman's customer service skills in Iceland were great"
Iceland is rated 4.33 based on 9 reviews