ICEGRIPPER Reviews

carl@icegripper.co.uk

9 Seagry Rd

Category:
Sports & Leisure

Tell us how ICEGRIPPER made you happy

Delivery
Information
Price
"I purchased the Diamond Grip last Winter and it has proved to be great value for money as i have used it this winter too with no hiccups. Fantastic grip on icey roads and pavements , good enough to run in with no hesitation. All my friends and family were amazed at how effective the Diamond Grip really is and have also purchased some too. The design of the Grip is made in such a robust way, the diamond shaped metal stabs through the rock hard ice which gives you the traction needed. Its a must have product for me !"
Are you ICEGRIPPER? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback ICEGRIPPER receives. Reply Free
Delivery
Information
Price
"I purchased ICESPIKE at the beginning of 2012 after taking my young puppy for a walk and ended up doing a bad audition of dancing on ice! The weather improved so I could not do a true test. The return of bad weather this week Dec 2012 prompted me to get my ICESPIKE out again. Result - excellent grip! I tried it on compact snow, glassy ice, ice with a layer of water, cleaned footpaths and roads. I have ICESPIKE in a dedicated pair of winter boots (for dog walking) and I also have a pair of ICEtrekkers Diamond Grip for use when I go somewhere that needs me to remove my grips for indoors e.g going to the shopping centre. My dog now wonders how I manage to keep up with him! 10 out of 10. Excellent products and great service from www.icegripper.co.uk"
ICEGRIPPER is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews