ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Click Here

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Jeanie Bryce
"Prompt fast delivery love the product thank you"
Verified Buyer
"The website is easy to navigate, the products are clearly defined, the information on production instils confidence in the product. The process of ordering, paying and receiving is seamless. I will use this site again and recommend to my friends."
Verified Buyer
"Always very good. Reliable at posting. Only once had my parcel not turned up the day after it was despatched and that was because of the snow. When I've called to speak with the team they have been a delight. My best purchase was my Pax 3. I recommend that to EVERYBODY."
Verified Buyer
"Good service, quick delivery, quality brands(seeds) and much appreciated freebies."
David Phillips
"Good service, quick shipping, good brands, and even some freebies."
Verified Buyer
"All good - thank you very much!"
Ahmed Abdelrahman
"Good consulting.. Good service"
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery even though it was so close to Christmas, already ordered again ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Verified Buyer
"Bought a bong. It’s mega! Love it. Came fast and the shop communicated well. Definitely be buying from here again. Don’t be out of buy paying via bank transfer. I did and I got a discount"
Verified Buyer
"Bought 10 seeds and got a free bonus of 1 seed. That 1 seed potted and on it way to being a nice lady. I haven't set the 10 seeds off yet but will report back on there grow. Happy to trade with this company."
James Lowe
"Great customer service. Prompt delivery. Even got a free pack of cola bottles.. Will use them again. But hope I get a bag of skittles."
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for the seeds very happy with them"
Verified Buyer
"Would never go anywhere else"
Rob Kirbyson
"Staggering service. Staggering quality. Staggering."
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 3,367 reviews