ICE Headshop Reviews

Based on 9,418 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Fast delivery and great product A++
Service very good. Came very quick
Great service! Would have been 5 stars but didn't get the next day delivery that I paid for, meh 👍
Hi Wayne, We only post orders Monday-Friday which is available on our shipping information found on the website: https://www.iceheadshop.co.uk/shipping No orders would be delivered on a Sunday as we also use Royal Mail. I can see you placed your order on Saturday so this would have been dispatched for you on Monday to arrive with you Tuesday.
Speedy delivery, dispatched quickly Packaging discrete
Amazing
Great service and fast delivery , only thing is was I was told I would receive a free gift if ordered with in the given time scale which I did but never received , otherwise look forward to dealing with you again
Tasty and great painkiller
Paid by Post - tracked seller denied receiving at first Order never sent
Hi, I've taken a look at the email correspondence and I can not see anywhere that a member of staff has denied receiving your payment simply an out of office member referring your query to the team that receives these cash by post payments and get them into processing. I can see you have received the order which you have entered the order number for here but your order was missing a Re-Leaf liquid which was immediately dispatched for you upon contact and confirmation of the missing item. If you are referring to a different order please contact us at: admin@iceheadshop.co.uk
Excellent service speedy delivery 5*****
Very good service, and communication. Would use again and recommend. Thank you
I wasn't sure which type of product would suit me the best. Customer service pointed me in just the right direction. I'm very happy with the product and the service and will be ordering from ICE again.
Thanks again for great product.
Very good service, got my delivery on time when they said I would
Excellent service and value. Got my order next day, thank you!
Fab as always
Was nice had a nice smoke recommended thanks ice head
a1 every time great shop
Well just well pleased
Well just well pleased
Nice quick delivery like the rest, easy to order with no problems!
ICE Headshop is rated 4.68 based on 9,418 reviews