ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
"Second time using this company and couldn't be any happier. The delivery time was insanely fast and the choice and quality that they have available is spot on. Great job, will be my go to from now on."
"OMG. Order arrived today. Quick delivery. Usually not bothered on packaging but it is very cool. Don’t know why I’m much more excited with this delivery than ordering from other companies. Have yet to actually try any of the products but so far waaaaay impressed and going by reviews I don’t think will be disappointed. Great customer service as they include a wee gift - not sure if you need to spend a certain amount of £s - (mini bag of Haribo sweets - I got Cola Bottles) that’ll do nicely for a packed lunch 👍🏼). I’m sure will be shopping here again"
"Great product and service, will order again."
"Always perfect quality"
"Really happy with this kit! I got it with the 100mg juice but also purchased some 300mg juice and although both are great I noticed a massive difference with the 300mg! I've struggled with chronic pain for some time now and this really seems to be taking the edge off when I really need it! Will be buying some more reall soon!!"
"Paid for Saturday delivery n got Saturday delivery cant fault em"
"Excellent product, great updates on order, highly recommended"
"Very enjoyable. Fantastic customer service"
"Prompt delivery and products are great. Very happy customer."
"Great service rbf"
"Fantastic, was such a quick delivery and even got a little packet of sweets 😁"
"Very quick delivery and nice nugs"
"Brilliant service once again from ice head shop fast punctual service happy customer"
"I have purchased Natures CBD Oil. It helped greatly. I then decided to see what other items but got confused perhaps it might be beneficial to offer small samples to your customers who have ordered previously. I think many people would be in the same mind and order more. Hope you find this helpful."
"Brilliant company quick delivery definitely use again"
"seeds were not in stock so they sent me two of the next best thing. plus an extra bonus seed and some haribo. absolutely fantastic service and many thanks. would recomend to anyone.....now.. Where's my crisps at!"
"Committed delivery man, came into my block "Flats" without even making me buzz them. God darn ninja, in and out on time no fuss... I think it's a first for me ever. :) Product was 100% so thank u"
"Quality products delivered quickly, highly recommended for all your CBD needs."
"Excellent product"