ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
"Was sent the wrong order, and received a very rude email from a staff member, told one thing on the phone but another on an email"
"My item never arrived won’t be ordering again"
Hi Kelsey, im sorry to hear this all orders with us are insured!, have you contacted customer services?
">7 days still undelivered >:("
Hi, Im hoping this issue is now resolved
"I Bought 1 Gram of Gravity CBD infused and I was disappointed. I doubt it it was real hemp. It was more like Synthetic Hemp and whats with the all of the ingredients"
We have since made it easier to distinguish our Real Hemp & marshmallow infused CBD due to your feedback, apologies the infused version wasnt for you
"The Veco Solo is a really neat little vape. It's small and discreet, it's very easy to use, no changing settings, just press the button and inhale. Great clouds, good flavour, less spitting of eliquid than the smok I had, all in all I think this is a very easy option for people wanting simplicity of use, but still giving a great vaping experience."
Hey Lalita

Weve recently upgraded to a new reviews system & noticed this review is a 1 star :(

Thanks
"Excellent, fast service. Well packaged. No complaints here!"
Hey SueR

"Quick efficient service"
Hey Stevo

Thanks
"Yet again amazing super fast delivery.. gravity is my favourite.. really nice to wind down with.. thanking you all at Ice ????"

Thanks
"Absolutely brilliant amazing..super fast delivery as per usual"

Thanks
"Got my order very quick, enjoyable and effective and will defo be using again andblett letting my friends know thanku"
Hey Rachel

Thanks
"Once again fav so far is gravity.. Thank you for the sweets mmm.. Super fast delivery again.. thank you.."

Thanks
"Didn't do anything felt the same after"
"Eastern whisper was ok but I do prefer gravity.. amazing customer service.. what more can I say other than thank you ice."

Me again ☺️

Thanks
"Great again... good nice relaxing.. love gravity..thanks guys at ice.."
"Needed convincing, suffer chronic back and leg pain, C.O.P.D., Bronchial asthma and Depression."
"Love this stuff. Thanks all at ice..A1"
Hey Hele

Think this may be the last one haha x

Thanks
"Its a brilliant service very quick on the delivery it was my first ever order on this site I bought the create your own herbs but didn't do nothing for me, not strong at all I think them vape's look good for the cbd so going to buy that + hopefully get a hit, when I used to buy it from the bong shops they hit me strong legal high's but these ones no good, maybe try a stronger one nxt time, but very good service thanks"
Hey Enigize

Thanks
"Not really fair to review this seed as yet. This crop of autoflowers is doing fine. Reading your site before purchase you claim THC potency of 20-28%. Now I travel to Kera Seeds website, and they claim THC level of 15% for this strain. I will post a review about this at post-harvest testing."
"The first time ever that I've had something which has been absolutely useless. No effect whatsoever , better off giving my plant coffee to help it grow. COLUMBIANA is the offending item. It did have some good reviews but I think that was a long time ago. This was a real waste of money & I cannot stress enough to avoid this. This review will probably not be shown but it's the truth. Stick to Go Cane which I would have bought but it was out of stock. whether I will bother buying again from here after this rubbish , I'm not sure. I'm sure other people have said the same but their reviews probably haven't made it either. Very Disappointed."
"Wasn't expecting much but more than happy with product plus speedy delivery is such a bonus!!"
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 2,801 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access