ICE Headshop Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
After a small mishap with my order it was quickly rectified & got a free 10 ml bottle for my troubles. Thanks for an excellent service.
Very quick delivery and was very happy
Very fast
Only 2 of the 10 seeds sprouted; I'm an experienced grower, and I know how to germinate at the right temperature, in darkness and with the right balance of air and moisture, but pretty much sweet f' all happened.
Perfect products ideal service
Perfect, thank you.
Very fast great service.
Trustworthy, fast and reliable
Great items
It allows me to walk as im paralysed if don't take if so i allowes me To have normal life
1st review is based on the issue we had. This review is based on icehead themselfs. 3stars as we only had 1 order so far, an would like to think there would be small room for improvment. Order we had gives alittle buzz for 5min nothing special. Hoping our next order will be lot better so happy to re evaulate a new review after our next order
Lovely
Nice 👍 one cheers
Excellent easy payment , quick delivery of purchase Superb service , Thank you Graeme
The Cheese Autos and a the FREE White Window sample produced a bumper outdoor crop last summer. This summer I'm going for Blue Amnesia Auto with a Free sample of OG Kush. My parcel arrived within days... Excellent!!
Brilliant service
Hello, I can only recommend this site. For example me who lives in France, I received my order much faster than those which sometimes come from the door next door. In addition, he offers articles, which are not necessarily found everywhere. Even if... This site is nice and I intend to give them a second chance. I hope I have not made the right choices, simply. Valtazar
Good quick service
Good delivery...goods well packaged.. proof is in the yield...good service...
ICE Headshop is rated 4.78 based on 3,776 reviews