ICE Headshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ICE Headshop Reviews

About ICE Headshop:

Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy
Great and fast service
Quick delivery lovely products
First class service, and quick delivery, will buy again.
Fast delivery and very good product
Very good many thanks
Well pleased with my purchase order NL5#Haze sensi seeds bought from Ice head and free gummies and there is more a free TRAINWREK seed curtisy of ice head thank you. Looking forward to seeing you soon
In my husband's words you are the " DOG'S BOLL---'S",My response is Hero's all of you,husband been really down as we had a really nosey neighbour who has at last moved ,ultimately when my ol' hubby is happy so am i,will be in touch again as soon as pay day permits, without a doubt ICE has put the laughter and growth (oops)back in our marriage, Thankyou fae Mr& Mrs R&T Nelson
Lovely cbd crumble and distillate
Brilliant products
Good service, quick dispatch, lots of deals.
Great delivery time got some freebies excellent communication recommended by me all day long
Great products! Fast delivery also. Deffo buy again
Excellent company to deal with, a mix up with my order was sorted by the next day. Generous with money off points system and free pac of sweets to boot. Deserving of a loyal client base many thanks. 🤩
This is my 'go to' shop fir CBD vape oils and pens. I have managed to help my sister use it as well.
Nothing wrong with these guys. Just would suggest they take dwn there 1to3 day delivery. As 7days and no products still. This does let you dwn and make me want to go with a more reliable company. Not great but great products as usual.
Great product superb quick delivery
Nice flavours will deffo buy again
Speedy delivery, great service and even a little freebie! Recommended.
Great products in various strengths, fast service 10/10
ICE Headshop 5 star review on 9th April 2021
1st class products & service...love the cbd vape liquid...a regular customer & highly recommend...🙏
ICE Headshop is rated 4.70 based on 7,128 reviews