ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
"Your sent the Wrong Powder (Boost) without any Information. Incorrect Ways to handle with Clients."
"Both bongs leaked water"
"prices are mismarked on the website. if you see something you like and think it's a great price then expect to get 1/3 of what you ordered of it. when you buy 3.5g you'll get 1.5g as a like for like replacement due to their crappy math skills. rude and unhelpful support staff on complaining. in the end not resolved so unable to do business with these muppets."
"I bought 5 g CBD Isolate. Perfect overnight delivery. Product was tested: CBD 51% with THC >8%. Illegal and not what’s on the label. Contacted the company but only reply a solicitation for this review."
"doesn't matter that the delivery was good, or on time, or anything. if you're selling me something that's obviously just not going to have a euphoric upper effect, then you're not a good service, and you're getting 1 star. take it off the market and stop extorting money from people who remember the old days."
"Delivery was fast but the product did nothing at all for me. Iv got more energy from a can of red bull. Won't be buying again"
"I bought CDB and found the texture, smell and colour to be exactly like Pakistani hashish. Unfortunately there are no psycho-active qualities whatsoever with this substance. Maybe I am approaching it in the wrong way and I should not be comparing it with one I know well from past experience. I would be happy to be told what I should expect from CDB."
"I placed an order for some cbd solids. I was informed I'd receive my order by the next working day. However over a week later and I'm still waiting on my product arriving? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I had been looking forward to trying this product for myself. I hope that this is a one off and can be resolved. Thanks, Stewart mundle"
"1st order placed on 28.11.18 still not received. Anthony Wood"
"Sh*ttest waste of money ever"
"It broke, I emailed you"
"DID MY ORDER ON THE 19TH OF THIS MONTH AND STILL NOT GOT IT AND NO ONE CONTACTS ME BACK. IT WAS JUST FOR CBD OIL REFERNCE 100288170 I WANT MY ORDER ARE A REFUND."
"never received an email with confirmation of order or a shipping number"
"Sent an email 2 days ago saying I hadn’t received my order, even though Royal Mail says delivered I have not received anything. No contact has been made so I’m roughly £15 out of pocket and no product!"
"The products does nothing waste of money"
"Great service"
"Order never arrived, fully refunded a week later."
"very disappointed with the last 2 products I have received, false and misleading reviews, I will not be buying again, although customer service was 5star"
"There is no pain relief from this product."
"Where is my product? How can I review something that hasn't turned up? The money has been taken out of account though. 1st class, don't make me laugh, I'm sat here in agony, have to go elsewhere & I thought this was all good."
Hi

This has been delivered on the 16th, 8 days ago. The day after the purchase

I will email you the tracking, why haven't you been in touch to rectify this?

Regards