ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Click Here

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Great stuff"
"Fast shipping. Wrong bong came but it was a good bong."
"Great service would highly recommend excellent communication A++++"
"Excellent service. Would definitely use again."
"ACE!"
"Good service and quick delivery"
"Ok we're to start ? The staff of this site have been really friendly and helpfull and quick to respond I can't fault them at all I've found any queries or questions I've contacted them on have been answered swiftly and in full. However I have one gripe hence the minus 1 start which is this website and its sister site which they claim not to do I've points on however it's very clearly the same store are they give the wee pack a haribos in yer order so I do t understand why one site does points and the other doesn't they have almost identical web addresses so just make Shure you don't get mixed up like I did by ordering your seeds from there seed store instead order your seeds from there headship store that way your Shure to get your points but all in all apart from my personal gripe it's a great site with great staff I'm just a bit peeved about the almost identical site addresses etc"
"Extremely helpful service and friendly staff ."
"ICE HEADSHOP, The place that you all need to pop into at least once in your life... These guys have done it... I used to smoke as much as I could in a day, but now all i need do is vape. I can take it into the office as it does not smell (and as I am the only one here most days-I can sit and dream all day long) Honestly tho. This is the place to go if you smoke, but dont want to or cant anymore. Mix in some pure cBD and there you go, pain all gone... I SALUTE YOU ICE HEADSHOP"
"Great information, easy ordering & really fast delivery! 2nd time of order & really pleased with the product & service!"
"1st class service"
"Very Good Service and super fast delivery what more can i ask for. 5Stars"
"Quick and easy , the delivery service is amazing"
"Service and product very good, dosage spoon a little awkward to use when vial is full."
"Lovely product and efficient service. Thanks"
"great service"
"Order came very quickly no quibbles."
":>)))))))))))"
"Great product, fast delivery and a great price, highly recommend!"
"Thanks I have not planted seeds yet."
ICE Headshop is rated 4.77 based on 3,264 reviews