ICE Headshop Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend ICE Headshop

About ICE Headshop: Welcome to ICE Headshop, The peoples choice since 2012!

ICE have always been at the forefront for niche products & have gained a cult following due to being constantly ahead of the game & pioneers of the industry to a large degree, bringing you what YOU want, a benchmark if you will.

Our site & our products never stand still & the latest trend is always there to be had at the best prices, & not just by a little bit often by a lot!

You will find a sprinkling of quirkiness whilst buying from us that will bring a smile to your face when your not expecting it, we dont all have to be serious all of the time right!

We thank all who shop with us with over 500k orders to date, we love you all equally!

The ICE Headshop team

Tell us how ICE Headshop made you happy

customer service
"Returning customer. Regularly buy from ICE Headshop. Great products and brilliant customer service."
"Excellent service and product."
"Alway great service and delivery 👍"
"Good range of competitively priced products, it’s my first time trying CPD oil and I found it difficult to compare similar strength oils as the descriptions seemed to mention different quality’s which confused me even more!"
"This company is easy to deal with and mate every effort to please there customers and have a wide selection of products at competitive prices"
"Came within 48 hours. Free sweets and free seed included :) 5* Brilliant thanks guys"
"Never tried CBD products b4, very relaxing. Good fast service and funny."
"Great product, delivered quick and even some free sweets inside! When vape pen broke they swiftly sent a replacement for free. Awesome!"
"Excellent service. Good quality cbd. Will Defo buy again."
"Perfection in online ordering!! Very helpful staff and excellent knowledge on the subject of CBD. Just placed my second order!! 5star!"
"Brilliant most definitely buy again"
"Thank you :)"
"good, but I was expecting a stronger smell in cheese, I also thought that she would smoke but no more, I still smoked her, and she has a good taste"
"Brilliant service!!!"
"Second time using this company and couldn't be any happier. The delivery time was insanely fast and the choice and quality that they have available is spot on. Great job, will be my go to from now on."
"OMG. Order arrived today. Quick delivery. Usually not bothered on packaging but it is very cool. Don’t know why I’m much more excited with this delivery than ordering from other companies. Have yet to actually try any of the products but so far waaaaay impressed and going by reviews I don’t think will be disappointed. Great customer service as they include a wee gift - not sure if you need to spend a certain amount of £s - (mini bag of Haribo sweets - I got Cola Bottles) that’ll do nicely for a packed lunch 👍🏼). I’m sure will be shopping here again"
"Great product and service, will order again."
"Always perfect quality"