Ice cannabis seeds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ice cannabis seeds
Read Ice cannabis seeds Reviews
Excellent service. Small problem with my order but problem was rectified promptly and was given some free seeds. Would definitely recommend
Delivery of seeds in about 9 days. More than acceptable at the moment. Didn't have Royal Dwarf I ordered but sent Quick one instead - no problem, plus one free seed. Planted 2 which have both terminated in 4 days.
Package arrived promptly and discreetly. Only germinated 3 seeds but now have 3 healthy seedlings already showing signs of flowering. Very happy with service. First time grower and only ordered 5 seeds and they added in a bonus seed !
Product arrived well packaged and discreet
A+.
Arrived very quickly and the seeds are fantastic i cannot wait to add them to my collection ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Bla bla bla good
Prompt delivery and great service
Awesome perfect
Best service & speedy delivery, many thanks
Very quick and fair prices
Overall your service has been good, but I still haven’t received my order.
Prompt delivery in discreet packaging with any choice of seeds at a good price, what more can one ask for.
Bought 5 seeds and 5 seeds germinated within 5 days so definitely 5 out of 5 stars. Great service as my first order didn’t arrive but replacement came after I contacted ICE.
Very good obviously the post is a bit slow with the current situation but all good would highly recommend
Quick delivery with discrete packaging.
Excellent quality
Fast delivery and great promo offers.
To be honest it took 12 days for my delivery but we are in difficult times right now. However I received a free seed so all good so far ๐Ÿ˜Š
Smooth service. Great contents inside and extra goodies. Will order again for sure!
Ice cannabis seeds is rated 4.59 based on 711 reviews