CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
I found the website very good and pricing very good too. But the only thing I found that wasn’t helpful was the online chat. I was asking questions about some products and the online chat person could not tell me what I wanted to know and was telling me to see the descriptions and the description which wasn’t helpful.
Great pre-sales advice and order arrived quickly. Thank you
Professional & Knowledgeable, called me with an issue on my order to offer support with the conflicting products I had ordered via online. Since the kit arrived, they have proven very helpful in resolving other technical things. Over all I am delighted with the products and service from CCTV Kits. I would highly recommend to others
I will be ordering more equipment from CCTV Kits.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, especially Adam. Keen pricing and fast delivery. A+++ rated
Fantastic company, very knowledgeable and friendly, fast delivery. Second time using them, and I will definitely be using them again in the future
Easy to order. All items in stock and delivered next day.
Normally a very good service, but not happy with my last order. I placed it at 14:54hrs and paid for a next day delivery. Next day there is no sign of the kit and when I followed it up I had missed the 2:30pm cut off. This is not made clear on the website so Beware. The web chat service is quite abrupt.
Excellent quality product very competitively priced and most important personal service and technical support
Items as described and quick delivery service.
Brilliant service. Had a missing part to a kit I bought and was sent out next day.
Will continue to use.
Excellent fast service
Easy to use customisable kit selection.

Unfortunately the DVR steel box was bent inwards with the plastic clips in the middle on the front panel snapped off. Must be a result of HDD installation.
good fast service thak you
Always a superb product with personal technical support, excellent communications and very fast delivery. Cannot recommend CCTV Kits enough
Great service from these guys. Cameras at a good price and quick delivery.
Used previously for my own cctv just ordered another for my moms
Quick and prompt and seems to always have good deals available, very competitively priced as well, will order again when I need too!
Repeat customer which speaks all. Fast secure delivery, very helpful after sales service when I had a minor configuration issue which was resolved in a matter of seconds, equipment very good quality as is the picture.
Excellent company to deal with, fast delivery!
Easy order process. Good price and fast dispatch and delivery
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 998 reviews