CCTV Kits Reviews

of reviewers recommend CCTV Kits
Read CCTV Kits Reviews

sales@cctvkits.co.uk

Tell us how CCTV Kits made you happy
We have had problems with kids throwing eggs /oranges / stones at our house . Kit was installed Saturday 21/11/2020 , Sunday 22/11/2020 took image of kid throwing a stone at 20-13 in the evening . Police notified of clear image on camera . Awaiting police viewing incident .
spoke to customer services prior to oredering online, left a note after online purchase and was contacted prior to despatch over a possible error on my behalf spoke again to customer services and got my order changed FOC for slight upgrade, exceptional customer service and quality products.
First time order of products. Items in stock and dispatched/delivered next day. Very happy. HIK-vision rain shades have helped reduce amount of rain on lens & shelter from UK weather elements.
I found CCTV kits after a Google search for sites selling CCTV. On opening their site I found it incredibly easy to use and liked the feature allowing you to build a CCTV system to your own specifications to what you require as opposed to a generic of the shelf system.
As I was replacing an old broken system I had a few question and the online customer support offered were excellent. Their responses were clear and simple and a great, resulting in me making a purchase of a new system from them there and then. Postage was very quick and very well packaged. Would highly recommend them and use them again if I needed in the future!
Looking for a change to my usual supplier and I was impressed.
Easy to navigate site, good products and great prices.
Helpful and courteous staff, really impressed so far, thank you.
Very please with the service
Brilliant service!
Very professional service, answered lots of questions from me prior to purchase and confirmed equipment choice. Excellent delivery service next day and I am very impressed by the quality of the kit. Installation now finished and works very well. I would definitely recommend CVTV Kits.
Absolutely brilliant service, goods arrived on time and the tech support is second to none. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service as always. Bend over backwards helpful and very patient with non techies like me.
Website clear and easy to use.
Products highest quality and straightforward to get up and running.
Carriage fast and items well packed.
Brilliant service, having emailed a few sellers on Sunday, CCTV Kits came back to me straight away answering my query and provided a fast competitive quote. Other sellers came back way too late and lost a sale which is why CCTV Kits will succeed.
Thanks
Great customer service thanks
Very good product and first class service. Delivery next day was spot on.
It is a great company with the quality products. The fast delivery and order.
Has the stock that i need. Quick and easy shipping with delivery notifications.
We have dealt with CCTV kits now for at least 4 of our sites and the gear is good value for money and the online chat is very helpful, keep up the good work.
Specifically selected next day delivery for before 10.30 within the cut off time and received notification today that my package will arrive between 1515 and 1615.

An afternoon set aside to complete a job now completely wasted.
Very efficient, well packed and good quality product.
Arrived quickly. Everything as described
I found the website very good and pricing very good too. But the only thing I found that wasn’t helpful was the online chat. I was asking questions about some products and the online chat person could not tell me what I wanted to know and was telling me to see the descriptions and the description which wasn’t helpful.
CCTV Kits is rated 4.81 based on 997 reviews