IAS Immigration Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend IAS Immigration

How would you rate IAS Immigration ?

"One of my friend referred me to come overthere . I had a caseworker named Aleksener I would like to say thank you to him . He has given a very helpful advice to us about my EEA application"
"Amazing staff. I had a case worker named Clare Dune, she was a God sent. She was devoted, had all de right docs 4 me, very patient and attentive to every detail and supportive.She did all in her capacity to get my immigration status sorted. Answered every query I made. She's very good in her field. 2weeks after application, my indefinite and that of my daughter was granted. She's got a magic keyboard I guess😉. I'll definitely be coming back for my naturalisation. Many thanks Clare and your team"
"I would like to thank Clare Dunne for her full support in order to help me bring my family to the UK. She was always supportive and very attentive to all the details. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. From Abdul Khalek Alghrani"
IAS Immigration is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews