IAS Immigration Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend IAS Immigration

How would you rate IAS Immigration ?

"The law firm does not care about their Clients at all. I’m a Euroean Citizen and applied for a simple Direct Airside Transit Visa for my wife. My case worker disappeared after the form was filed, and never called or emailed back. After the processing time was long over, I tried and tried to get a hold of my caseworker or his supervisor. The law firm promised me more information on my application, but no one ever called or emailed me. I never got the promised phone call from the supervisor. PLEASE BE AWARE: YOU DEAL WITH CASE WORKERS, NO ATTORNEYS. I WERE NOT ABLE TO TALK TO AN ATTORNEY IN OVER 4 WEEKS. I’m not blaming them for not getting this simple visa on time, I’m blaming them not to care at all, and give you no help. Sometimes I really thought this company is a scam! I’m still not sure. I never got any response. MY ADVICE: DO NOT HIRE THIS LAW FIRM, TAKE A SERIOUS ATTORNEY AND NOT GET A CASEWORKER FOR A LOT OF MONEY THAT DOES NOT CARE, AND CANNOT HELP.. I think all the 5 star ratings are done by themselves or a good social media company. I cannot say anything positive about this immigration office. Regards"
"Today I received my Family member EU residence card. I received it in 2 months when it should have taken 6 months! I give all this credit to Verusha Ishwar! This would not be possible without her. From day 1 she is been excellent. Not only is she very professional but also offers a human touch which I feel lacks in today's world. She goes above and beyond to make sure she provides the best service. You can tell she takes cases personally and wants the best for you which is something I greatly admire and appreciate. She has been very supportive and helpful throughout this whole process. I couldn't have asked for a better lawyer. Me and my wife are extremely happy with her services. She has been amazing during the whole process and I would highly recommend her services to anyone thinking of seeking advise. Lastly thanks to IAS for allocating such a wonderful lawyer and always being prompt with their replies!"
"I would like to say a big thank you to Mrs. Agnes Tunde-Olowu who handled my complicated PR application. She is calm and very knowledgeable, with her professional support, my PR application was approved by home office very quickly. I will highly recommend her services to my friends for immigration purposes."
"One of my friend referred me to come overthere . I had a caseworker named Aleksener I would like to say thank you to him . He has given a very helpful advice to us about my EEA application"
"Amazing staff. I had a case worker named Clare Dune, she was a God sent. She was devoted, had all de right docs 4 me, very patient and attentive to every detail and supportive.She did all in her capacity to get my immigration status sorted. Answered every query I made. She's very good in her field. 2weeks after application, my indefinite and that of my daughter was granted. She's got a magic keyboard I guess😉. I'll definitely be coming back for my naturalisation. Many thanks Clare and your team"
"I would like to thank Clare Dunne for her full support in order to help me bring my family to the UK. She was always supportive and very attentive to all the details. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat. From Abdul Khalek Alghrani"
IAS Immigration is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews