iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre, Gosforth

Every person that I spoke to was friendly & helpful even when I was totally stressed!
Thank you so much for your feedback. Buying or selling a property can be very stressful. Our staff thrive to deliver excellent customer service, we are pleased that they helped you during this time.

Thank you Customer Service Department IAM-Sold.
The property was sold briskly with minimal trouble and with no agents fees
Thank you for your comments, we are so pleased that you were satisfied with the service provided.

Thank you Customer Service Department IAM-Sold.
Lack of communication between your departments & solicitors, lack of initiative beyond reducing sale price, not listening resulting in me having to repeat myself to numerous staff members & conflicting information. I also already responded to 2 requests for feedback today, so this 3rd request for feedback says it all really.
Sadly there can be times where a reduction in the purchase price may need to be considered and I am very sorry to hear that the communication during that time could have been better. We will take on board your feedback to make sure improvements are made and again apologise that the service was not of the standard expected on this occasion. Should you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk.
Bought the house I really wanted
The process was managed with the minimum of fuss and all went according to schedule.
Provided a good explanation of the auction process and costs.
Supported me with a telephone participation in the auction.
Used £1000 of my reservation fee to top up the reservation price on the house.
It wasn't just the selling of the property, although that was the main aim, it was the care taken to ensure the whole experience was as stress free as possible.
The staff were great and I highly recommend this method of selling.
Kept me informed of progress even though I live in Leeds. Thank you
I was very happy with the communications from IAM. Every one I spoke to understood the time constraints I required on this purchase, I would have scored a 5 but for the poor service I received from the solicitors recommended by IAM, who totally did not understand I required an ASAP purchase. I also feel that the fee of £5000 +vat was excessive considering the purchase price, but I new this from the onset.
It enabled us to purchase a bungalow within a set time-frame. It was an extremely easy process and brought certainty to the otherwise extremely uncertain world of house-buying!
I am very happy that I bought a house through IAM Sold recently. I am fully satisfied with their services and people should use their professional experiences.
I would thoroughly recommend I AM SOLD, they were very responsive, they followed up with me and kept me informed at all stages. They liaised with my solicitors with ease and made the process stress free.
Stefan was my main contact and was a pleasure to work with, constantly helpful. I would definitely use I AM SOLD again.
Good customer service and advice. Honest and efficient. Thanks.
Excellent service throughout the process. selling my property with I am sold was stress free .I would recommend them to anyone wishing to sell .
Hi iamsold,
We bought 215 Dragon Lane at your auction recently.
All of your staff were really very helpful. *****
The legal pack already prepared was good too.*****
Navigation on website was a pain as the "accept" sign on the cookies info wouldnt go away, no matter how often we clicked it. *
£5000 +vat fee was over the top. *
Thanks
Cath and Will
My third property purchased through iam sold was relatively straightforward. They were very helpful in finding and recommending the property for me, and kept in touch whenever needed. I was able to rent it out 2 days after completing.
I had my house on the Market with a local estate agent for over a year, got messed around by buyers pulling out of the sale and people putting in stupid offers.so I decided to go to auction. So glad I choose I am sold Ltd. From start to finish I was so pleased with the service I got, great advice, weekly updates including phone calls,emails. From start to finish the whole sale took about 6weeks to complete. Couldn't be more happy. If I was to sell a house in the future I would definitely use this modern way of selling.
Quick and efficient, having the time limitations helps get your solicitors in order and gets things moving at a good pace. Having your searches already inlace saves time.
Having someone personal from IamSold oversee the sale allows you to stay up to date with the sale or purchase progress. Stephan Storer did a really great job! Email update on the progress is also useful for those who are busy and on the move and can not answer the phone or call up every five minutes.

Great service, Thankyou very much IamSold!
Purchase was speedy and without any complications.
Our business was conducted via Stefan Storer. The transcation was complicated by various issues (delays with mortgage advisors, surveys etc) throughout Stefan was professional and patient, keeping us updated and arranging extensions when required
iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 734 reviews