iamsold Ltd Reviews

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

Really helpful and informative
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

It is great to hear that you found our staff very helpful and informative. We would like to wish you all the very best in the future.

IAM Sold
Very good communication with I am sold
Thank you for your positive review.

Our staff work very hard to ensure the communication is very good between ourselves and all of our clients so it is great to see you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Always pleasant, rapid response to milestone acheivements.
Dear Graham,

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We are very pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed using IAM Sold and your experience was a very positive one.

We are committed to providing an excellent service so we are delighted to hear you have benefited from this.

Kindest regards,

IAM Sold
Very satisfied with the service provided by I AM Sold. Kept up to date with progress via emails and courtesy calls I would highly recommend and would not hesitate to use again.
Dear Joy,

Thank you for your excellent review.

Our Sales and Sales Progression team will always work very hard to keep all of our clients up to date at very stage of the process so I am very happy to hear about your positive experience.

We hope to have dealings with you again in the future.

Customer Services Team
IAM Sold
This was the first time I have sold a house by auction, it was a pleasant experience and things ran smoothly.
Many thanks.
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted to hear of your positive experience. We work tirelessly to ensure the best possible service so we are elated that you have had such a pleasant experience.

IAM Sold
good service but very expensive reservation fee so it should be good !!!
Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that you have received a good service from IAM Sold. In regards to the fees we are clear and transparent and it is for the buyer to take the fee into account and make their own decision on whether this modern day auction solution is right for them.

IAM Sold
I have already responded to a previous survey in a positive way
Dear Mike,

Thank you for your review. We would like to apologise if you have received a duplicate request.

IAM Sold
Thank you Simon the service was second to none all the best for the future Regards Doreen Tennett and John Rowland
Dear Doreen,

Thank you so much for providing your fab review.

I will pass over your feedback to Simon he will be elated. We are so pleased that you have benefited from the teams superb service.

All the best for the future.

IAM Sold
Progressing team not very impressive, didn't inspire confidence. Couldn't even get the right property, similar address no excuse! Milestones in wrong order & far too late.
Auction team exceptionally proactive, too keen to reduce the starting bid. Very pushy.
Lawyer team were amazing. Quick & efficient.
If using this service you need to fight your corner.
Thank you for your feedback.

We are an award-winning auction service provider that has been providing auction solutions and services for several years now and we take pride in being clear and transparent in relation to our service and fees so we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service that you have received.

We will of course be looking into your feedback and ensure that the right steps are taken to ensure that this service is not delivered to any other customers.

If you wish to discuss this further then please feel free to contact us on 0191 605 3209 or you can email us at CustomerServices@iam-sold.co.uk

IAM Sold
Everything from start to finish has been perfect. The efficiency has been second to none. When I phone always someone to answer my questions. I was not resident in the uk and still developed no problem

Excellent
Dear Stanley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your amazing review.

We are elated that you have found your journey perfect this is wonderful to hear. Our staff are trained to a highly extensive customer service level and we are thrilled that you have benefited from the teams expertise.

We wish you lots of luck for the future.

IAM Sold
Easy to use, kept me well informed with regard to the process. We live overseas so we needed someone we could trust. No problems at all. Very helpful and proactive staff. Thank you.
Dear Mr Mallinson,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

It is fantastic that you found confidence with our team and we were able to ensure that you were kept updated at all times in regards to the process even with the distance.

We are happy that you have benefited from our helpful staff and we wish you luck for the future.

IAM Sold
All staff I dealt with were very helpful and extremely polite.
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your 5 star rating.

Its great that you had excellent service and our staff were polite and helpful.

IAM Sold
Great friendly and professional service. Regular updates. Recommended.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are pleased to hear that you were kept fully updated during your transaction. It is excellent that you have benefited from our regular updates and you were satisfied as a result.

IAM Sold
I had a very positive experience selling my home with IAM Sold. Smooth, speedy and all the teams involved kept me really up to date with the process throughout.
Dear Louisa,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are delighted to hear that the sale of your property was a smooth and speedy transaction. Our Sales and Sales Progression teams work tirelessly to ensure you are kept fully up to date throughout the transaction so it is great to hear that you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Excellent service. Trouble free. We were kept informed every step of the way. Highly recommend.
Dear Diane,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

We are elated to hear that you have received such a fantastic service from the start of your journey to the end.

We would like to thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working together in the future.

IAM Sold
the girls at I am sold were excellent...they gave me confidence and they were really more like friends.They kept me up to date with all process of my sale .I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone that is going through the auction process
Dear Sheila,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is fantastic to hear that our team gave you so much confidence and that the relationship between yourself and our team was a very positive one.

We work very hard to ensure you are kept up to date with regular updates on the sale so it is excellent that you have benefited from this service.

IAM Sold
Very helpful indeed. Eden Burnett was my point of call and handled the case for the sale of 9 Sylvester Court, she did a great job and always contacted me regarding any changes throughout the sale of the property.

Much appreciated

Joe Garness
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your excellent review.

It is amazing to hear the positive comments and we will pass them on to Eden personally. It is great that you were kept in constant contact throughout the sale of your property.

We would like to wish you all the best in the future.

IAM Sold
The sale of my property was very challenging as a totally unexpected problem flagged up during the searches. My experiences with IAM Sold were all good and very professional. They kept the momentum going and were an excellent intermediary for myself and the buyer in that we both felt that we had someone to turn to who would take action. There was always someone available at the end of the phone and calls were always returned. I can’t speak highly enough of IAM Sold and a special mention goes to Jennifer Dukovich who pulled out all the stops at every level. I and the buyer are so grateful to you Jennifer.....you were amazing!! Thank you so much for all your efforts....I vote you employee of the year!
Dear Joan,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

We are absolutely delighted to hear of your fantastic experience and that you were able to relax during the sale of your property. We have passed on your lovely words to Jennifer and your comments are very much appreciated.

We continue to ensure that the satisfaction of our customers is at the forefront of our business and it is clear from your comments that this was the case during your transaction.

Kind Regards and all the very best for the future,

IAM Sold
Thank you to everyone at IAM Sold for the quick sale of our property. Everything was clearly explained and questions answered cheerfully. Excellent value for money. We would definitely recommend this company.
Thank you for your excellent review.

We are overjoyed that the sale of your property was clearly an excellent experience for you. We aim to provide all of the information clearly and answer any questions promptly and correctly so it is excellent that you have benefited from this.

Thank you so much for the recommendation and we hopefully look forward to working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
Very pleased with all aspects of work done by I AM Sold Ltd. Found Kirsty very friendly and helpful and efficient and was also kept informed about each stage after house was sold.
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your excellent feedback.

We are very pleased that you found Kirsty very friendly and helpful and we have passed on your kind words to her. Our Sales Progression team work very hard to ensure you are kept up to date throughout the transactions so it is fantastic that you have clearly benefited from this.

iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 733 reviews