iamsold Ltd Reviews

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre, Gosforth

Sale went through quickley
Dear Mr Temple,

Thank you for your comment, we are pleased that your sale went through quick.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team @ IAM Sold
I like the fact that you kept me informed every step of the way when you were selling and sold my property. The staff were absolutely great. Scott from the start and Jennifer once it was sold. They are a credit to the company. Also anyone else who got in touch with me were equally as attentive. Thank you I will certainly recommend you to anyone.
Dear Lynn,

Thank you so much for taking time to provide your 5 star review.

Your comments regarding our staff are very pleasing to read. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service every time and are pleased that you had a great journey with us.

Thank you so much for your recommendation, good luck for your future endeavors.

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Kept us informed at every stage of the process. Very approachable and knowledgeable, always happy to answer any/all questions. Thank you for a VERY pleasant experience. Will be recommending you to others!
Dear Mr Cookson,

Thank you for providing your 5 star review this is fab.

The Sales Progression team are always dedicated and passionate in progressing the sale and keeping you updated every step of the way. We are pleased that you had an pleasant journey with us.

Good luck for the future.

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Very efficient throughout. The Agent who dealt with our sale was very helpful.
Dear Glynn,

Thank you for your comment, we are pleased you found our service efficient.

Kind regards,

Customer Service Team @ IAM Sold
The process was very easy, friendly, helpful staff
Dear Belinda,

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased that your journey with us was an easy one.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
They did what they said they would do
Dear Mr Christie,

Thank you for your review.

All the best for the future.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Made more money than we thought and every one was very,very helpful

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We always strive to deliver a professional award winning service. We are pleased to hear that this came across during your transaction with us.

Warmest regards

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
Kept me in the loop always despite some initial miscommunication.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We really appreciate this, and we are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your journey with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
All my dealings with IAM sold were handled in a professional manner.
Dear Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Here at IAM-Sold our staff are trained to a high level to deliver professional customer service. We are pleased to hear that you have benefited from this.

We wish you all the best for the future.

Kind regards

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold.
Staff very helpful ~ every step of the way ~ courteous and friendly
Dear Margaret,

Thank you so much for your comments.

We always aim to deliver our award winning service. We are pleased to hear that this came across during your journey with us.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
..I would never have considered this method of buying a house but when it was explained to me, I decided to try it and didn't look back...I was contacted at every milestone so I knew the progress of the purchase. From start to finish it ran really smoothly and was exchanged and completed within weeks..I'd recommend this method to anyone
Dear Carolyn,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are delighted that you received a smooth, efficient service from us. Our staff are trained to a high standard and we are pleased that this came across throughout your journey with us.

All the best for the future,

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Your staff were first class in keeping me informed all steps of the sale. I was not impressed with Andrew Grant team but they are a seperatethe
Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your journey with us.

Good luck for the future.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
Good communication kept me up to date with progress of Sale. very helpful and polite staff
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We really appreciate this and we are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your transaction with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
Kept me informed with every step of the sale. Even a phone call to introduce themselves when it was passed on to a different person
Dear Sarah,

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
They kept me up to date with everything and always gave me information around the progression of my case
Dear Norsheen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a good one.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
The staff were very helpfull and friendly and the sale went through smoothly. We were very happy with the outcome. Thank you so much.
Dear Ian,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback we really appreciate this.

We are thrilled that you have had a stress free journey with us.

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased that you have benefited from our highly skilled trained staff and your transaction was hassle free.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
Very efficient service. Good team work. I was kept well informed at every stage.
Dear Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are delighted that you benefited from our great service.

Warmest regards,

Updated we're good
Dear Tauseef,

We are pleased to hear that you were kept updated during your transaction with us.

Customer Service department IAM-Sold
Very good contact throughout the sales process
Dear Louise,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

All the best for the future.

Customer Service Team IAM-Sold
The customer service I received was excellent. I never had too call too chase up information, I was always informed of the progress of my sale, if I was unavailable at the time of the call the information was sent via email. I would highly recommend.
Dear Lindsey

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with IAM-Sold. We always aim to deliver an award winning service and we are delighted to hear that this came across throughout your sale.

Thank you once again, Customer Service Team IAM-Sold