iamsold Ltd Reviews

Read iamsold Ltd Reviews

customerservices@iam-sold.co.uk

Floor 6, Arden House,
Regent Centre

From start to completion the whole process i was kept up to date regulary and at no time did i have to chase any developments. The only drawback would be that there wasn't any face to face contact.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for another excellent review. It is great that you have received such a brilliant service from IAM Sold.

We are not customer facing unfortunately but we do work in association with our fantastic partner agents throughout the UK who are all customer facing and available within your local branch.

IAM Sold
Excellent service from start to finish,kept informed all the way through the process.
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your positive review.

We are elated that you found our service excellent from start to finish and that you have benefited from our regular updates throughout the process.

IAM Sold
Excellent service, all the team very helpful, Jess in particular as she looked after me through my first purchase via auction.
Dear Richard,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such an excellent service and you found all of our staff helpful.

We will pass on your very kind words to Jess and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
The staff at I AM SOLD gave a professional and friendly service throughout the sale of my mothers property.They kept me informed of developments at all stages of the sale and were always there to answer any queries and to follow up in getting thee sale processed without delay.

We are delighted that you have received such a professional and friendly service during the sale of your mothers property.

Our team work extremely hard to ensure you are kept fully informed throughout your journey so it is fantastic to see that you have benefited from this service.

IAM Sold
Whole process with auction team as well as appointed solicitors went with no mishaps.
Dear Harjinda,

Thank you for your excellent review.

Our team work tirelessly to ensure that all of our transactions run as smooth as possible for our customers. It is great that you have clearly received this service and we look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future,

IAM Sold
Great company to do business with. Very professional and kept me informed at every stage of the sale.
Dear John,

Thank you for your excellent review.

It is brilliant that you have received such a professional service and that you found IAM Sold a great company to deal with.

Our team work very hard to ensure all of our customers are kept fully informed every step of the way so it is great that you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Excellent service, keeping us update every step of the process.
Thank you for your positive review.

We are delighted that you found our service excellent and that our regular milestone updates were beneficial for you.

IAM Sold
IAM sold were extremely helpful and professional throughout the sale of the house, I would recommend them eberytime.
Dear William,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such a helpful and professional service from IAM Sold.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future.

IAM Sold
I am sold is one of the best company's ever to cross my path. There so officiant and informative to their customers. I rate the company 5+. I would recommend the company 100%. Thank you.
Thank you for your fantastic review.

It is brilliant to see that you have received such a great service from IAM Sold and that you would recommend us 100%.

Our team work extremely hard to ensure all of our clients are kept fully informed of the progress of all of our transactions and we are delighted you found our staff efficient.

IAM Sold
A huge thankyou to Simon Yuk who dealt with my case. Simon was always extremely professional.
His positive attitude was always reassuring, particularly when things hit a problem.
Simon is an asset to I AM SOLD and I would highly recommend him.
Dear Julian,

Thank you for your amazing review.

It is fantastic that you have had such a positive experience when you have been dealing with IAM Sold. We will pass on your very kind words to Simon.

All of our staff are trained to ensure they are very professional and positive so it is great to see you have clearly benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Great communication and easy sale process, had no problems and would recommend them.
Dear Janet,

Thank you for your excellent review.

It is great to great that you received such great communication throughout the sale of your property and that you would recommend us going forward.

IAM Sold
We used IAM Sold to sell our house in Kent. We had excellent service from the start to completion, always kept up to date with progress, with friendly and professional staff.
Dear Valerie,

Thank you for your excellent review.

It is brilliant to hear that you found our service excellent from the start. We work very hard to ensure all of our clients are kept fully up to date at all times so it is great that you have benefited from this.

IAM Sold
Really great service and we couldn't be happier with the purchase of our property
Dear Louise,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you have received such a great service and that you could not be happier.

IAM Sold
Excellent couldn't fault them was kept informed about how my house sale was going i would highly recommend
Dear Darren,

Thank you for your fantastic review.

It is great to hear that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold and that you found the service you received was excellent.

SIMON AT IAM SOLD WAS A GREAT HELP & KEPT US INFORMED ALL THE TIME
Dear Craig,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It is excellent to hear that you have received such a brilliant service from IAM Sold. We will pass on your positive comments to Simon.

IAM Sold
Excellent Customer Service kept in the loop all the time and Very Professional Methodical And Fantastic Efficiency. I Will Recommend To Anyone wanting to Sell their Property.
Dear Janet,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We strive to ensure the best service from start to finish so your feedback is very much appreciated. We are delighted to hear that our staff were all helpful. Our Auction specialists and Sales Progressors aim to provide our customers with exceptional service and make both buying and selling a smooth and easy process, so it is brilliant that you have gained from this.

IAM Sold
Quick, helpful buying process with staff that help at every stage.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are delighted that you found our service quick and helpful. Our team work extremely hard to ensure our timescales of 56 days are met so it is great to hear you have benefited from this.

We would like to wish you all the very best in your new property.

Good communication
Dear Melanie,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are very happy to hear that you were kept fully informed throughout your journey with IAM Sold. We would like to wish you all the very best in the future.

Good, efficient service.
Thank you for your 5 star review.

We are very happy to hear that you have received such a positive, efficient service from IAM Sold.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best going forward.

IAM Sold
I was very impressed with my case handler Simon Yuk, I could not fault his professionalism and response to my enquires and promptness. Simon made a stressful experience a whole lot smoother having that third party to help chase the odd issue in your favour.
A credit to the company, thank you Simon and I AM SOLD🎉
Dear Paul,

Thank you for your amazing review.

We are thrilled that you have received such a fantastic service from Simon and that your experience was as smooth as you expected. I have passed on your very kind words to Simon today.

We look forward to hopefully working again with you in the future.

iamsold Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 733 reviews