i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Amazing service absolutely love my air pods.Really happy with them
They are amazing!!
Very good quality sound and very easy to sync
I love the product, didn’t even need changing when they got here was able to use straight away
Great set of buds
Very very good
Very impressed with the quality of these inexpensive air buds!! I give 5star for these and for the prompt delivery, would buy again and would recommend these to people thanks
Very good product arrived within 1 week even with the lock down on would reccomend to anyone.
This is my first pair of Airbuds and wasn't expecting to much from them as they were only £24 . Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised at how fantastic they are . Ordering and delivery was quick and simple , as was charging and set up . I use them every day when I go for a brisk walk and they are super comfy and don't move about at all . The sound quality is perfectly fine and over all they are great value for money. I have used them for 6 hours so far and still plenty of battery life left .
Very happy with this product and can recommend them to others.
Very happy good quality good value
Reliable. The delivery was made to my address as scheduled. I am strongly recommend people to buy stocks from this company. Good value for money.
Olu Samson.
Fast delivery
Purchased as a gift for my husband and he is very happy with their performance. Perfectly happy with the service received by 17pro.com, fast and efficient delivery.
Great company would recommend
Great buy!!! Great sound quality tooo
Great product great price, I thought I was gonna be disappointed with them being so cheap but no just as good as my more expensive one’s that broke.
No criticism at all except the instruction leaflet was a bit sparse.
Excellent service