i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Works as well as a more expensive set of ear buds.
Good value compared to more expensive versions
Top pods fair play
Very good and I would recommend them.
Ergonomic, easy to use, good design but signal cuts out a little too easy for liking though. If not would have given 5 stars.
Item was not as shown but still good
Came in the time frame given. Very good sound quality with easy set up. Touch controls take time to get used to as they are sensitive.
Works well
Work well, great value
Very good quality and good delivery
Brought these for my 16 year old, didn't want to pay a fortune and he is happy.
Happy with product
I am pleased with my i11’s, the sound quality is good even allowing for a slightly shallower bass than Apple. The sellers updates could be improved as apart from a purchase receipt from shopify when bought there was no acknowledgment from i7. However, they did arrive within the order time they advise and all god and happy now. I7, you need to improve your updates if you want to improve your rating as the product is good.
Great sound quality and battery life
Good buds took long to come tho
Great looking product at really good price. Delivered promptly and all appears to be working well
I like them but after a while they hurt the inside of my ear, also they are not very loud even with the volume turned right up
The earbuds seem very nice. Just finding the touch controls a bit hit or miss
Nice item would have got 5 stars but a little bit too sensitive on touch controls but great item once you master the touch and dont get siri in your ear every time you touch the buds for volume etc
Good headphones