i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"Slightly bigger than I thought, also struggling to get both working at the same time. But saying that there good for the price point."
"Could not pair with iPhone have sent 3 emails to get no response."
"I have synced my ear phones together but still only one playing."
"The set up steps were not as straight forward as the instructions. The sound quality is not so good but acceptable."
"Have not received item yet"
"I never received my item. I was refunded back the money but had no apology or explanation to what had happened to my order."
Thank you for leaving us a positive review !, reviews are very important to us here at i7pro, to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best product / service possible.

Thank you for your support !
"The sound is good, the battery bad and the blinking lights are annoying. Over all acceptable!"

Thank you for your support !
"I ordered 2 sets of ear pods at the end of November. I paid an extra £7.99 for expediated delivery. 10-14 days. The pods should have been with me by 15th December. After many emails the EarPods have finally arrived! On 10th January! But they have agreed to refund my extra delivery charge. Got them eventually and i7pro were helpful in the end."
Hello,

What is your order number please ?
"Good sound quality and good finish. The mic is not working properly and it's impossible to make any calls with this device. Good for listening to music..."

Thank you for your support !
"Item faulty and needing to send back for refund but communication from seller been good regarding resolving the issue."

Thank you for your support !
"Sound not good and when I have a call it blurs."

i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 502 reviews