i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They were for a gift so I was not able to test them. The gift was well received all the same. I was asked for a review prior to getting them. Some attention to detail may be needed.
They’re good earphones but the battery life is way to short, after 20 mins of it being fully charged they die
For the price there ok. One of the ear buds tend to drop the sound so the sound only comes out of one ear bud. But for £29 there so so.
Like the size and quite comfy in the ears, my only issue is they din't hold there charge for long
I’m still waiting for my Airbuds to be delivered. I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Are you able to advise how long delivery will be please?
The new ear phones have pretty average sound quality and sometimes cut out for a split second. If I touch them to push them into me ear a little bit more they either switch off or disconnect. The battery life is quite short and I am overall disappointed in them and find I hardly use them as my older earphones are so much better.
You get what you pay for. Quality is good but not great and the case is hard to charge, therefore minimises the use of the headphones.
I was not expecting much when I bought it, it works fine for few hours then dies, the case is good for 1 or 2 charges however once I recharged earbuds for few hours each earbud has substantial different percentages of charge which is annoying. All in all it does not worth the hype and I got what paid for.
Great head
It’s a very nice pair of EarPods, definitely not much difference in quality
I only rated these as 3 stars because although the sound quality is really good they do not charge properly (they only get to 70% on left ear and 80% on right ear) and this doesn’t last very long before they need charging again. I have to charge them everyday to just use them for a 40 minute walk. This is a real shame as like I said the sound quality is lovely and they are very comfortable to wear.
They are great for listening, but people can't hear me, the speaker is not great
The Quality sound and Music Fantastic However When I answer a Call It makes noises i have tried to get in contact with the team for a replacement however they have not replied But Nice Headset
i didn’t receive my AirPods pro yet
They Delivered my Product Fine, They handled my return well, But the Product Was Faulty and they could not replace it only Refunds so that was Disappointing
Slightly bigger than I thought, also struggling to get both working at the same time. But saying that there good for the price point.
Could not pair with iPhone have sent 3 emails to get no response.
I have synced my ear phones together but still only one playing.
The set up steps were not as straight forward as the instructions. The sound quality is not so good but acceptable.
i7Pro.com is rated 1.96 based on 666 reviews