i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"The i7Pro is not a good product, I will be surprised if the company which created this i7pro has an R&D ( research and development ) department. Because in my opinion, NO ONE HAS TRIED the product before selling them! First well aways to big fit in anyone hear, both ears don't work together, many more. Will not recommend to anyone, just a waste of time and money to send it back!!!"
"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM THAT I ORDERED, I’V EMAILED YOUR COMPANY AND WITH NO RESPONSE. WOULD SOME GET BACK YO ME PLEASE OR REFUND MY MONEY. KIND REGARDS Alfred"
"Only one side works even after several experts tried to make them both work and after using online guidance. Bad sound too in the one which did work."
"Ordered i7Pro in January , it’s now April and no sign of item and no replies to emails"
"My item not working"
"Utter waste of money. Only one of the pods works."
"we can only synch one ear bud - not both we want a replacement sent asap"
"Bought 2 pairs, the sound kept alternating between each headphone."
"I am actually planning on returning the earphones as I cannot make them work properly. They don’t seem to pair properly."
"One headphone does not work"
"I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?"
"In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days."
"Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation"
"Ordered on 25 February 2019 and they have still not arrived so I am thinking this is just a con as they have taken payment but not supplied the goods"
"Can not synchronise for bilateral sound Bigger in size in comparison to what is advertised Waste of money throw them away"
"The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks."
"Order over a month ago still not got it and not replying to my message I send"
"I didn’t receive my order and I still haven’t received my refund £15"
"The ear phones will not hold any charge and will not pair with blue tooth. I am disgusted as I would guess these are either faulty goods or knock off goods. One big con!"
i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 502 reviews