i7Pro Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"15 days later and no deliver even though paid for 3-5 days, all emails being ignored! Avoid company at all costs"
Are you i7Pro? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"PLease DON'T buy!!! these are huge and don't work"
"Still waiting for the refund!"
"I bought a headset two months ago and I paid the amount But i did not receive the earphone and not return of money This way this company is fake I warn everyone to deal with it"
"Never received the goods"
"Biggest scam. I never received my ear pods and none of my email was responded back."
"Absolutely awful did not work. Returned the goods still waiting for a refund"
"The i7Pro is not a good product, I will be surprised if the company which created this i7pro has an R&D ( research and development ) department. Because in my opinion, NO ONE HAS TRIED the product before selling them! First well aways to big fit in anyone hear, both ears don't work together, many more. Will not recommend to anyone, just a waste of time and money to send it back!!!"
"I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM THAT I ORDERED, I’V EMAILED YOUR COMPANY AND WITH NO RESPONSE. WOULD SOME GET BACK YO ME PLEASE OR REFUND MY MONEY. KIND REGARDS Alfred"
"Only one side works even after several experts tried to make them both work and after using online guidance. Bad sound too in the one which did work."
"Ordered i7Pro in January , it’s now April and no sign of item and no replies to emails"
"My item not working My item I rutted and not refund given?"
"Utter waste of money. Only one of the pods works."
"we can only synch one ear bud - not both we want a replacement sent asap"
"Bought 2 pairs, the sound kept alternating between each headphone."
"Was not good."
"I am actually planning on returning the earphones as I cannot make them work properly. They don’t seem to pair properly."
"One headphone does not work"
"I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?"
"In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days."
i7Pro is rated 1.66 based on 511 reviews