i7Pro Reviews

C-

Customer Service - Average

57.35%
Industry Average
The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks.
posted 8 months ago - Isobel Katherine Lawrie
Obviously you have not checked your emails. I have sent you one last Friday (08/03/19). I have not received my order to date despite being told it was delivered! I am most unhappy with your service and will be following it up. I await your reply ASAP. R. M. Doran
posted 9 months ago - R M Doran
Service very poor and still haven’t received them and already asking for feedback
posted 9 months ago - Shirley Coyle
Hopeless. No communication. No service. No goods. Give this company a very wide birth.
posted 9 months ago - Ian Lane
Placed my order over 2 weeks ago. Still not received it. Have emailed the company and still no reply. Very poor service.
posted 10 months ago - Rabinder Sanghera
I have had no correspondence regarding delivery. Even this form does not allow optional comments. Very poor customer service
posted 10 months ago - Sarah Stone
I ordered 3weeks ago still not received I’m not happy & I’ve had no reply to my email very poor service
posted 10 months ago - Lloyd Crudgington
I placed an order and paid for a pair of ear pods in December. Received an email in January saying that they had issued a full credit. I emailed to query why and received no response. Dreadful customer service.
posted 10 months ago - Philip
I was very unhappy with time span it took t arrive 6 weeks in total unacceptable and was ordered for christmas gift which again it did not reach me in time and my son was minus a gift which he wanted I would not order again because of this reason and i emailed twice and got fobbed off with it been sent poor customer service ..... my advice order 6 months in advance
posted 11 months ago - Heath
Unfortunately I have had very poor service , I ordered an item on the 27 November for a Christmas gift which still hasn't arrived. Whenever I emailed them they just responded with the same automated email. They have only responded to my email this week and have finally agreed to refund me the money.
posted 11 months ago - Kristina