i7Pro Customer Service Reviews

i7Pro have a Customer Service Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
C-

Customer Service - Average

57.35%
Industry Average
" The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact. Thanks. "
posted 7 months ago - Isobel Katherine Lawrie
" Obviously you have not checked your emails. I have sent you one last Friday (08/03/19). I have not received my order to date despite being told it was delivered! I am most unhappy with your service and will be following it up. I await your reply ASAP. R. M. Doran "
posted 7 months ago - R M Doran
" Service very poor and still haven’t received them and already asking for feedback "
posted 7 months ago - Shirley Coyle
" Hopeless. No communication. No service. No goods. Give this company a very wide birth. "
posted 8 months ago - Ian Lane
" Placed my order over 2 weeks ago. Still not received it. Have emailed the company and still no reply. Very poor service. "
posted 8 months ago - Rabinder Sanghera
" I have had no correspondence regarding delivery. Even this form does not allow optional comments. Very poor customer service "
posted 8 months ago - Sarah Stone
" I ordered 3weeks ago still not received I’m not happy & I’ve had no reply to my email very poor service "
posted 8 months ago - Lloyd Crudgington
" I placed an order and paid for a pair of ear pods in December. Received an email in January saying that they had issued a full credit. I emailed to query why and received no response. Dreadful customer service. "
posted 8 months ago - Philip
" I was very unhappy with time span it took t arrive 6 weeks in total unacceptable and was ordered for christmas gift which again it did not reach me in time and my son was minus a gift which he wanted I would not order again because of this reason and i emailed twice and got fobbed off with it been sent poor customer service ..... my advice order 6 months in advance "
posted 9 months ago - Heath
" Unfortunately I have had very poor service , I ordered an item on the 27 November for a Christmas gift which still hasn't arrived. Whenever I emailed them they just responded with the same automated email. They have only responded to my email this week and have finally agreed to refund me the money. "
posted 9 months ago - Kristina