i7Pro Refund Reviews

i7Pro have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
F

Refund - Difficult

27.59%
Industry Average
" Still waiting for the refund! "
posted 4 months ago - Milka Grancharova
" Absolutely awful did not work. Returned the goods still waiting for a refund "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" They Delivered my Product Fine, They handled my return well, But the Product Was Faulty and they could not replace it only Refunds so that was Disappointing "
posted 5 months ago - Ian Parker
" I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM THAT I ORDERED, I’V EMAILED YOUR COMPANY AND WITH NO RESPONSE. WOULD SOME GET BACK YO ME PLEASE OR REFUND MY MONEY. KIND REGARDS Alfred "
posted 6 months ago - Alfred Oloya
" My item not working My item I rutted and not refund given? "
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" I have received the headphones the day before I went away & only one side works so had to come away without them, luckily I’m only away for a week so will be returning them for a full refund when I get back. "
posted 6 months ago - Melanie T Mungovin
" In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days. "
posted 7 months ago - Pat Brown
" Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" I didn’t receive my order and I still haven’t received my refund £15 "
posted 7 months ago - Richard Marson
" I am still waiting for you to come back to me as I require a refund as one of my EarPods are not working. No-one so far has come back to me. Regards Jackie "
posted 7 months ago - J Fulcher