i7Pro.com Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

B-

Delivery - Average

66.23%
Industry Average
Very good quality and good delivery
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
Granddaughter is very please with the Bluetooth wireless earbuds which actually fit her 12 year-old ears better than another model which she tried. Despite the reference to 2-4 days Royal Mail delivery they took 16 days to arrive - too late for her actual birthday despite my request for the delivery to be expedited.
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
I’m still waiting for my Airbuds to be delivered. I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Are you able to advise how long delivery will be please?
posted 8 months ago - Beth Herbert
Very impressed with the quality of these inexpensive air buds!! I give 5star for these and for the prompt delivery, would buy again and would recommend these to people thanks
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
Ordering and delivery was quick and simple , as was charging and set up .
posted 8 months ago - Glenn Walker
Reliable. The delivery was made to my address as scheduled. I am strongly recommend people to buy stocks from this company. Good value for money. Olu Samson.
Fast delivery
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
Purchased as a gift for my husband and he is very happy with their performance. Perfectly happy with the service received by 17pro.com, fast and efficient delivery.
posted 8 months ago - #6821
Great air buds! Quick delivery service.
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
I got a little nervous with some reviews of this site, but I received my delivery quickly and the product works. Can’t complain