i7Pro Delivery Reviews

i7Pro have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? Click Here
C-

Delivery - Average

56.36%
Industry Average
" Very good product very poor delivery told 3 days delivery 7 days later and after 2 emails and attacking number that was not working thank god my item arrived. "
posted 6 months ago - Darren Smith
" I would review them but I'm still waiting for the delivery! So, so slow! "
posted 7 months ago - Paul Oldnall
" 3 weeks after ordering and I’m still waiting for delivery! "
posted 8 months ago - Ian Ramsay
" I have had no correspondence regarding delivery. Even this form does not allow optional comments. Very poor customer service "
posted 8 months ago - Sarah Stone
" Still waiting delivery ! "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" On your advert you stated delivery was 3-5 days and now it’s 10-25 so all said & done poor show all round. The rest of your questionnaire doesn’t matter as its not here yet. Regards Ray Duffy "
posted 8 months ago - Ray Duffy
" Waited for over a month nothing turned up . I email to find out where my ear phones where only to be told they would reimburse my money less £8.00 delivery so another email to tell them delivery was free and why should i pay for a delivery when i never received any thing in the first place!!! NOT VERY HAPPY "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Very slow delivery from i7Pro just under 2 months, I was about to take action to recover my money. "
posted 8 months ago - Richard
" Product appears to be ok Delivery appalling "
posted 9 months ago - Fred
" The product itself is average at best but ok but as for delivery it’s shocking!!! It took over 2 months to receive the item I’d paid for. I will definitely not be buying anymore products. "
posted 9 months ago - Tommy