i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
One headphone does not work
I have,at last, managed to connect and pair my ear pods to my tablet. Charging wasn't easy either? Am devestated to find that the charge only lasted for 10 minutes!! I have totally wasted my money. How do I manage a return?
In the advert for the ear pods it said you could get a full refund if the item was returned within 30 days. I have contacted them twice to request details of their returns procedures and had no response. Not received refund yet so can’t complete second question, although it’s very likely to be over 14 days.
Promised the product. Then ant refund and cancelled my order with no explanation
Ordered on 25 February 2019 and they have still not arrived so I am thinking this is just a con as they have taken payment but not supplied the goods
Can not synchronise for bilateral sound
Bigger in size in comparison to what is advertised
Waste of money throw them away
The service was excellent but unfortunately the product doesn’t work. Even more unfortunately I’ve thrown all packaging and details out. So I’ll just have to live with this fact.
Thanks.
Order over a month ago still not got it and not replying to my message I send
I didn’t receive my order and I still haven’t received my refund £15
The ear phones will not hold any charge and will not pair with blue tooth. I am disgusted as I would guess these are either faulty goods or knock off goods. One big con!
I received my i7pro 3 days ago and all that was in the box was the charging cable. I emailed you 2 days ago explaining this and have heard no response.
I am very disappointed with the lack of response response and hope I don’t have to take this matter up with a third party
I can only get sound from one earbud at a time not both together. I have left a message on your site but as yet have not received a reply only this review page. This is why so far I have rated so low.
I have for asked for a returns label as they will syn singularly but not as a pair
I am trying to return the product it is faulty
I have NO response
Very unhappy
The product came dirty, and the earphone quality is very poor, only one earphone works at the time. I’m very disappointed in the product.
Obviously you have not checked your emails. I have sent you one last Friday (08/03/19).
I have not received my order to date despite being told it was delivered!
I am most unhappy with your service and will be following it up.
I await your reply ASAP.
R. M. Doran
I have received nothing from this company regarding the message I wrote saying the earphones are faulty. I would not recommend buying from this company
My previous email below.
Hi
I have already sent an email regarding the earphones, as they don;t work properly. They both connect to my ipad, but only work separately, I can not make them both work at the same time. The instructions are so small it is impossible for me to read them. Please send an electronic version of the instructions in english so I can print them out.
Total rubbish. Cannot pick up speech at all. Don't waste your money.
I am still waiting for you to come back to me as I require a refund as one of my EarPods are not working. No-one so far has come back to me. Regards Jackie
I ordered my head phones one month ago and they still haven’t arrived
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 731 reviews