i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"I never received my item. I was refunded back the money but had no apology or explanation to what had happened to my order."
Thank you for leaving us a positive review !, reviews are very important to us here at i7pro, to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best product / service possible.

Thank you for your support !
"The sound is good, the battery bad and the blinking lights are annoying. Over all acceptable!"

Thank you for your support !
"I ordered 2 sets of ear pods at the end of November. I paid an extra £7.99 for expediated delivery. 10-14 days. The pods should have been with me by 15th December. After many emails the EarPods have finally arrived! On 10th January! But they have agreed to refund my extra delivery charge. Got them eventually and i7pro were helpful in the end."
Hello,

What is your order number please ?
"Good sound quality and good finish. The mic is not working properly and it's impossible to make any calls with this device. Good for listening to music..."

Thank you for your support !
"Item faulty and needing to send back for refund but communication from seller been good regarding resolving the issue."

Thank you for your support !
"Sound not good and when I have a call it blurs."

Thank you for your support !
"Keeps disconnecting and no set up instructions included. It wasn't hard but just showed a lack of attention to detail"
"Won’t hold a charge. Have managed about half an hour of use since purchase. Not happy."
"They are a lots bigger than other pods. Very uncomfortable in my ear. They do not hold their charge. Disappointed"
"Very good product very poor delivery told 3 days delivery 7 days later and after 2 emails and attacking number that was not working thank god my item arrived."
"Not what I was expected, also it was faulty"
"Instructions are not correct and the set I received do not work correctly. An email to suppliers requesting assistance has been ignored."
"The battery only lasts an hour not very happy with the product"
"The ear buds sent - 1 does not hold its charge for than 5 minutes and as such I will be sending them back They arrived on time."
"They do not work properly , disappointed a present for my granddaughter"
"Only one ear phone works 😕"
"Received ear pieces in good time and packed well but one of the two doesn’t work!"
"Hi sorry to say that when I powered on and pair with my phone it works only one at a time and charge stayed for only 30 minutes I m bit disappointed"
"I ordered my head phones a month ago and they still haven’t arrived"
"I haven’t received the item yet so unlikely to give a good review yet!!"
i7Pro is rated 1.67 based on 506 reviews