i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Hi I placed the order last Monday and received a text message confirming that the package had been shipped on Wednesday, It is now Monday and I have not received the package or any further update on the delivery from either i7pro or Royal Mail !! Not sure what has happened. Can you confirm when the package will arrive ? It is hard for me to write a review on a package I have not received.
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. We're really sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our company,

i7pro.com
The ear buds wont charge beyond 10% and the left keeps disconnecting cannot contact company phone number not available.

i7pro.com
Would be no stars if there was a choice. Stay away from buying from this company.

i7pro.com
Couldn't get a refund for overpriced knock off

My left earphone dies every 20 min

i7pro.com
Absolute disgrace of a service. Received the wrong item and left 5 emails to which I received no reply but they still have the audacity to ask for reviews. Will never be using this company’s service again.
Hello please contact us on support@i7pro.com
I have a problem with the product. I have attempted to contact you, to try to resolve this by requesting a new pair of AirPods and a returns label to send the faulty ones back, you have failed to respond. Not very good PR. The product works properly for only a couple of minutes and when it does it's very good hence wanting a replacement. Sadly I have been forced into trying to get a refund.
Hello please contact us on support@i7pro.com
Useless product, useless information, useless company
Ear buds not charging above 10% and left one disconnecting very poor and cannot contact seller.
I ordered earpods at a cost of £39.99 from this company last October but despite several emails between myself and JACOB ADEDOKUN I have not received the goods or a refund. Do not deal with this man or his company.
Threw in the bin where they belong, cheap case fell apart, could never take them out as my hair and beanie would constantly set off the sensor pausing, skipping or even turn the earphones off. Not only that, there was a consistent issue right out the box where one ear would never play any sound even tho it's on and the manual gave no fix so you'll have to sit for hours messing around with the things till it eventually works. For the price the sound quality is terrible, little bass and screams cheap. Avoid at all costs
I want to return these and have a refund. I have contacted you four times with no response!!!!
I am still waiting for my delivery as i have been since the 25th Feb. I have emailed to see where they are and I haven’t heard back since sending my reference number
I wish to have a refund coz they broken already after 2 days
I ordered AirPod Pro the left one wasn’t working I emailed it to return it nobody answered worst service ever.
I am still waiting for it to arrive. Ordered 27th January told on 29th it was on its way and still not arrived on the 11th March. Sent emails asking about it and still waiting for a response. I just want my money back
Where to start!
Usually, I wouldn't leave a comment even if I haven't received a standard service as things do go wrong on occasions which is fair enough. However, on this occasion dealing with i7pro, was the worst experience I ever had!

My issues with the company has been since day one. On the 24th of February, I emailed the seller and requested further information, on the product and never received any response! This should have been the point where I should've have decided to withdraw my interest and never proceed with the purchase. However, I made the mistake and did purchase the earpods as I wanted them for my wife.

After the purchase, I emailed i7pro at least, on 3 separate occasions enquiring about the ear pods and took 8 days, for the company to reply back.

Jacob who wrote back, sent me a copy of my order which I already had and advised it will be delivered soon but with no estimated date.

Eventually, on the 6th of March, I received the earpods but guess what! The box was scratched, damaged, no instructions were included, no charging cables and nor the adjustable earpiece were included either.

on the 7th of March, I emailed back enquiring about the condition of the earpods , and I received an email, from Jacob, on the 8th of March, apologising and advising that, I might have been sent a returned (used) ones and a refund will be issued straight away!

I emailed back on the same date and requested further information on when the refund will likely to be and if I need to do anything from my end and so far, I am still awaiting for an answer!

Personal opinion, don't waste your time or breath. it's not worth the hassle. The same earpods can be purchased from wowcher "BRAND NEW" for £38.95!
I have not had the item from you, I have sent a number of emails to no reply.

Within days of me ordering the item it came down by $100 and as I’ve not had the item I can’t return it within the timeframe.

This is by far the worst company in the world.

A month later and I still don’t have the item and now requested via PayPal for a full refund.

Do not use these at all.
Constantly loosing connectivity, I asked about sending them back and was told I wasn't putting them in my ear correctly??? Don't waist your money
Unfortunately I do not know how good the airbuds are as they didn’t arrive? They were meant to arrive 3-5 days. Day 6 still nothing, I cancelled my order as was traveling & they did get back to me straight away to confirm a refund. Which I guess is a positive. Shame as I really wanted to take the airbuds traveling with me.
i7Pro.com is rated 2.08 based on 731 reviews