i7Pro.com Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
My items were faulty therefore I sent an unhappy email. The company reacted to my email swiftly and honoured my refund. Happy customer.
Thank you for leaving us a positive review !, reviews are very important to us here at i7pro, to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best product / service possible.

Great, thanks!

Thank you for your support !
love them, easy to connect great sound and comfortable to wear

Thank you for your support !
I brought these as a Christmas present for my teenage son. He absolutely loves them! They were easy to order, very reasonably priced and delivery was very quick. He set them up easily with no problems and uses them all the time.

Good phone

Thank you for your support !
Ordered item start of Dec, arrived around a month later, when emailed they were very quick to reply and advised due to the busy Christmas period may be a bit longer to arrive. Item it perfect didn’t mind the wait. Thank you very much

Good for price
Not used a lot but seem ok
Find the ear phone very good
would definitely recommend, work almost identically to the apple ones, really pleased and amazing value for money
Quick delivery. Ear buds feel very comfortable. Very good sound quality. Great value item. I have no problems at the present time. Would recommend.
Worked very well Connect straight away to my iPhone Good sound quality
It’s okay fir the money I paid for. I wish it was easier to connect both earphones to the phone.
Great sound and product, a bit disappointed with size they are bigger than iPods this wasn’t clear on when ordering.
Good and simple wireless headphone set that work very well. Upon initial charging the right ear phone did take 5-6 hours to fully charge, yet the left was fully charged after 1 hour. The battery life does seem quite short, but this is the first time I’ve had such a set up... Charging lead is too short... Apart from that all OK
Good quality for the money 👍
Although the item was faulty I returned it and was refunded immediately
Very pleased with purchase and prompt delivery Would probably recommend
The product was delivered on time in good working order
Order arrived all good.