i7Pro Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Although the item was faulty I returned it and was refunded immediately"
Are you i7Pro? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very pleased with purchase and prompt delivery Would probably recommend"
"The product was delivered on time in good working order"
"Order arrived all good."
"Item as described."
"Nice product, just had to find a magnifying glass to read the instructions"
"Quick to deliver product looks ok"
"item only worked 1 @ a time, sure it will be resolved"
"Looks good but not sure how to connect with phone yet as instructions aren’t clear and print too small - but they look good!!!"
"Excellent for the money, although my daughter doesn’t like the disco lights it emits!!"
"Not very easy to aligning the right piece to the left after six or seven tries it was ok Sound very good"
"Service was good but delivery time seems very long"
"Good earphones but took 2 months to come and my charger only works on one headphone!"
"Excellent piece of kit. Does exactly what is says on the tin."
"Ordered a pair of iPhone wireless EarPods on 23/11/2018 and arrived 14/01/2019, so did take ages. This is my 2nd pair and these are different and better than previous pair. Tried them and they are working fine, sound could probably be a bit better but won’t complain at price paid."
"Bought for my son he likes them Charging seems to be hit & miss"
"I hadn't heard of i7Pro prior to placing an order and really wasn't sure if I had done the right thing, ordering 4 items a month before Christmas. Communication seemed a little slow and non specific, but then there must have been hundreds of orders to deal with based on the amazing price of the offers, so they were probably inundated. True to their word, two items turned up in time for Christmas and the recipients were more than delighted. I accepted a refund on the remaining two items due to a mix up but given the choice, would much rather have had the items instead - nevertheless, I can honestly say I would recommend using this company, but please have patience when waiting for your orders to be delivered. I have rated them Good, only because I feel there are a few improvements to be made in their communications/customer service, otherwise it would have been Very Good! Thank you :-)"
Thank you for leaving us a positive review !, reviews are very important to us here at i7pro, to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best product / service possible.

Thank you for your support !
"The phone is in great condition, really happy about it. However, it took longer than I thought to receive the phone which was nerve wrecking as I was worried I fell for a dodgy website."

Thank you for your support !
"Wasn’t sure at first when my earphones would arrive but after I sent an email I got one back saying they would arrive shortly. A few days later they came. Would’ve preferred constant updates like they said they would do but they got here eventually. Earphones are really good quality though can’t complain"

"Satisfied"