i7Pro Reviews

info@i7pro.co.uk

Kemp House, 160 City Road

Over a month
Over a week
"Compact, easy charging, good sound."
"Very efficient"
"Very good"
"Great service, great product"
"Dont even work man paid £60 bar for them aswell scamming cunts😂😂"
Hello,

Please contact us on info@i7pro.co.uk regarding this issue

Thanks for your support !
"Arrived quickly and easy to bind."
Thank you for leaving us a positive review !, reviews are very important to us here at i7pro, to ensure that we are providing our customers with the best product / service possible.

Thank you for your support !
"I never received my order I think y’all rip me off"

Thank you for your support !
"Took a while to deliver but very high quality"

"Great product"

Thank you for your support !
"Would recommend, very high quality service!"

Thank you for your support !
"My items were faulty therefore I sent an unhappy email. The company reacted to my email swiftly and honoured my refund. Happy customer."

"Great, thanks!"

Thank you for your support !
"love them, easy to connect great sound and comfortable to wear"

Thank you for your support !
"I brought these as a Christmas present for my teenage son. He absolutely loves them! They were easy to order, very reasonably priced and delivery was very quick. He set them up easily with no problems and uses them all the time."

"Good phone"

Thank you for your support !
"Ordered item start of Dec, arrived around a month later, when emailed they were very quick to reply and advised due to the busy Christmas period may be a bit longer to arrive. Item it perfect didn’t mind the wait. Thank you very much"

Thank you for your support !
"It’s okay fir the money I paid for. I wish it was easier to connect both earphones to the phone."
"Great sound and product, a bit disappointed with size they are bigger than iPods this wasn’t clear on when ordering."
"Good and simple wireless headphone set that work very well. Upon initial charging the right ear phone did take 5-6 hours to fully charge, yet the left was fully charged after 1 hour. The battery life does seem quite short, but this is the first time I’ve had such a set up... Charging lead is too short... Apart from that all OK"
"Good quality for the money 👍"
i7Pro is rated 1.66 based on 508 reviews