i7Pro.com Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read i7Pro.com Reviews

About i7Pro.com:

We pride ourselves on staying connected to our customers and utilising your feedback to refine our ideas and achieve excellence in regards to quality and functionality.

sales@i7pro.com

Tell us how i7Pro.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Still waiting for my order!!!!!!!!
Headphones are not good at all. They don’t work properly and die quickly. One head phone is louder than the other. Did not come in appropriate packaging Royal Mail has to repack it! Not good AVOIDDDDDDD!!!!
I am writing to say how disappointed I am with your service. I am resisting posting anything on your Facebook advert but if I don’t get a reply to this email I will have to.

I ordered 2 Airbuds on your site which stated they would be delivered by the 24th April. I wouldn’t have ordered them if it hadn’t said that. I ordered 2, one for my sons birthday on the 24th April, one for my daughters on the 2nd May. I hadn’t heard anything about delivery before the 24th so I contacted you and was told they were on their way.
One pair only arrived , a day late on the 25th. I contacted you about the other pair and was told it had been sent. It obviously hadn’t been sent as it still hasn’t arrived! I was told to reorder one but was given a voucher code so I wouldn’t be charged. I ordered them on the 26th April and finally received a confirmation on the 29th to say they were on their way. They still haven’t arrived. Basically I ordered 2 pairs for my children’s birthdays. One arrived a day late and one still hasn’t arrived and it’s my daughters birthday today.
To make matters worse the pair that has arrived aren’t working. The left air bud isn’t working. We have tried everything recommended in the instructions numerous times and it still isn’t working.
Definitely not worst it! Customer care inexistant who ask you to wait over and over. 39.99 pounds wasted as I bought the Apple AirPods later on. Now the website is "403 Forbidden".
I am disappointed in you I have a problem with your goods sent 3 emails with no reply so have returned. Today I have received 2 review requests
No item delivered, no response from email enquiries and they have the cheek to email me to do a review as a happy customer. Very bad negative vibe from this organisation. Makes me wonder now if I've been scammed!! REQUESTED A REFUND. DO NOT USE.
Product doesn’t work. The cheapest, poorest quality item I’ve ever ordered. The ear pods don’t connect and power off every time you try. I have emailed customer support for a refund but there has been no response. Will be going to my card issuer to get my money back!
Got a faulty or bad battery that goes from 100% to 10 in under 1 minute and that’s without any exaggeration
Don’t waste your money on these headphones! They die very quickly.
Not received purchase from 16 days ago,also tracking just shows purchase leaving to go to the airport
One earpod will not hold charge at all. Lasts 10 minutes maximum.
Emailed customer support and have yet to have a response.
Bought for my daughter and they were not working so emailed and explained that I would like to return them.my response was that they would send out another set immediately,I never recieved anything.
Goods never arrived
It took 6 months to arrive and only 1 EarPod worked, I was promised replacements that never turned up! Dreadful!
Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. We're really sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our company,

Many thanks i7pro.com
Paid for but never received
Not happy with company at all
Mrs Janet Webley

Many thanks i7pro.com
Ear buds never arrived and no reply to several emails requesting where they were
Disgraceful service!!!!!!

Many thanks i7pro.com
Bought 1 white 1 black for my sons.. the white are great the black set one hasn’t worked since they come out of the box xmas day., did email but didn’t get a reply

Many thanks i7pro.com
I have received damaged item from my next house delivered wrong address,
Very disappointed to the service
Thanks

Many thanks i7pro.com
The earphones weren’t charging so it wasn’t worth the money
Awful, product terrible and customer service non existent. They say you get what you pay for but In this instance that does not apply. These AirPods are worthless. Avoid at all costs.
i7Pro.com is rated 1.96 based on 669 reviews