i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"Very helpful and experienced staff who made the task of obtaining a Visa much easier for me and willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Would highly recommend."
"Great help! Easy to work with and very efficient. Answered all of my questions during the application process extremely quickly. Thanks a LOT Joey Zhou!!"
"I have never been through this kind of process before. Joey was really helpful every step of the way, from having my documents authenticated through to obtaining a visa. The service I received was professional and efficient. I was recommended i2visa by a friend and will be recommending i2visa in future to anyone I meet wishing to travel to China. Thank you."
"Very attentive and prompt service. Nothing is a problem. Thank you."
"Getting our group visa with the help of i2visa was great and really saved a lot of inconvenience ! i2visa is highly recommended when you are travelling to China."
"From start to finish I’ve had great help from i2 every question answered and group visa all sorted easily thank you"
"Brilliant help!"
"fast service and good communication."
"Joey is a total guru. Highly recommended."
"Its the second time to apply for Chinese visa through i2visa when I was in a rush. Joey is a very kind person to help me , he is trustworthy and always with the prompt reply, thank you so much Joey, you have done very well, you just saved me a lot of time, I will definitely highly highly recommended to my friends!!!!! i2visa is always my first choice to come back with when I need a Chinese visa. Thank you !"
"I dealt with Joey Zhou on both occasions for our group visa and the service we received was excellent with regular updates. Have recommended i2visa to several other people who have visited China."
"Fantastic service and very reliable."
"Efficient, well managed service that takes a lot of the hassle out of the application process."
"Really helpful and very professional. I needed my UK degree certificate to be notarized and checked for a Chinese work visa. It was all done for me and it took all the hassle away and made it very easy. Joey at i2visa was really helpful and went the extra mile in helping me through the whole process. Thank you for your help and professionalism. Highly recommend."
"I never write reviews, but had to make an exception for a reliable company who has literally secured my job. This is what great customer service looks like. If you thought getting documents authenticated for a Chinese school would be a nightmare (like I did), i2Visa UK will sort you out! They will help you fill in the forms, and get this to you in record time. Getting a Chinese visa is notoriously difficult, but you will have a contact who you can get in touch with every step of the way (not that you will need to). Thanks again for the great service."
"Excellent service. I ordered full, express service and my documents were notarized, apostilled, authenticated by the Chinese consulate and returned to my home address inside 10 days. Thanks to Joey for taking the stress out of this and providing a fast, professional service."
"Excellent professional service at a competitive price. I required my family documents to be legalised and presented to the Chinese consulate for my Visa to China. All completed efficiently. Thank you to Joey!"
"Really good and quick service, helped with the process of authentication for my documents ready for my visa application!!! special thanks to joey for all of his help and answering my questions really quickly :D"
"I’m happy with their service! I had so many issues of trying to get my degree authenticated but i2visa was fast and efficient in getting it done. Thanks again and I’d recommend to anyone."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 979 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access