i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Click Here

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

customer service
S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"I have been working with the i2visa team for the past 3 months and I cannot express the extent of professionalism and customer care enough. From first contact, you can tell there is a wealth of experience and an acute eye for detail behind the service provided. Extremely customer orientated, fast to reply to urgent messages and you genuinely feel like the team want you to have a painless travel experience. All you could ask for and more. I had personally been struggling with a business visa, having tried a variety of other agencies, I almost gave up with my trip to China. However after meeting with the i2 team and going over the different options, I was very surprised with how easy they made it. Could not recommend enough."
"We recently used i2visa, on the recommendation of my son and daughter -in- law. Last year Joey assisted them with complex Chinese visa applications (including dual nationalities) and with his help, they obtained the relevant visas. For a start - Joey was very patient with me about my many queries! He met us at the application centre and sorted out a few issues, eg that we needed original (which were in China and not available) and not the copies of various documents that we had. To be honest - I don't think we would have been granted the visas without his assistance. I highly recommend using i2visa for Chinese visa applications - it is well worth the fees that they charge."
"Very helpful Great service"
"Joey always answers my questions as long as he is available. He has been helping many friends of mine to get China tourist visa, business visa and work visas successfully. Today he just offered great support to my friend with her work visa application, we were so hopeless yesterday when the other embassy did not accept the passport, but today everything went well!!! Joey is the best! I highly recommend him and his team! Thanks again Joey! :)"
"Excellent service, very fast processing."
"Honestly amazing, they get it done no problems"
"Our case manager Joey was very helpful and welcoming, helping us check over our application forms to ensure all was in order. Would recommend. Thank you so much!"
"I was given some excellent advice over the phone that significantly improved the speed and smoothness of my application - the service offered after was excellent. I cannot fault them."
"Joey is very helpful in getting the passport delivered from Edinburgh to Glasgow. He always response promptly to messages."
"Excellent , good services, my company always use i2visa UK Ltd. to apply Chinese business visa for our empolyees and also we use them to apply our own personal tourism visa, very efficient. very good company, fully recommend"
"Joey from i2visa arranged for. My wife and I to obtain a group visa to enter China. The group visa saved us travelling to a visa centre prior to leaving the UK. I would definitely recommed Joey and his team"
"I’m not one to write reviews but i2visa definitely deserves one. Joey offered great support always ready to answer queries either via phone/ email. Amazing service thanks again Joey. 100% will recommend."
"Great service, they made the whole process simple and clear. Very easy to reach via email or telephone with any questions I had. Highly recommended,"
"Thank you very much Joey. We received our passports back today with the visas attached inside. This was quite a concerning ssue for us a couple of weeks ago but you talked us through it, checked what we had submitted and arranged our meeting with the chinese visa people. 1 week later and we have our visas. Would love to say it couldnt have been simpler because it didnt feel like it until we put our trust in you and then all has been taken care of for us. We would recommend you without question, and will certainly use you again if required. Thanks again, much appreciated"
"Absolutely brilliant team at i2visa UK. I had a number of questions and they explained everything in clear detail as well as the steps involved throughout the entire process. They were also able to clarify many points in relation to the visa application itself and were a great source of information. Additionally, they were able to legalise/authenticate and check my documents that were required for a work permit. They did this quickly and were able to provide me with updates when requested. A fantastic team that are devoted to you from the beginning and I would definitely recommend them to anyone relocating to China. Hope this helps reassure anyone who didn't know anything when they started - just like me."
"Excellent service, up to date info and form filling in service a huge help. First class."
"Fantastic service , very helpful, great location too."
"I needed another document legalised from this company and they delivered excellent service again. Very happy."
"Fantastic service from Joey. Answered my call immediately and dealt with my enquiries swiftly. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Everything was handled in good time and they were happy to answer our questions in a timely manner."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,027 reviews