i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
A
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
E From Cardiff
"It was the Xmas period and I needed my visa quickly. Joey sorted it out for me so efficiently despite issues with the Royal Mail late delivery, the holiday period and so forth. I was freaking out but Joey reassured me, did an emergency visit to the consulate and got me my visa on time. I highly recommend i2visa."
"I dealt with Joey Zhou on both occasions for our group visa and the service we received was excellent with regular updates. Have recommended i2visa to several other people who have visited China."
"Fantastic service and very reliable."
"Efficient, well managed service that takes a lot of the hassle out of the application process."
"Really helpful and very professional. I needed my UK degree certificate to be notarized and checked for a Chinese work visa. It was all done for me and it took all the hassle away and made it very easy. Joey at i2visa was really helpful and went the extra mile in helping me through the whole process. Thank you for your help and professionalism. Highly recommend."
"I never write reviews, but had to make an exception for a reliable company who has literally secured my job. This is what great customer service looks like. If you thought getting documents authenticated for a Chinese school would be a nightmare (like I did), i2Visa UK will sort you out! They will help you fill in the forms, and get this to you in record time. Getting a Chinese visa is notoriously difficult, but you will have a contact who you can get in touch with every step of the way (not that you will need to). Thanks again for the great service."
"Excellent service. I ordered full, express service and my documents were notarized, apostilled, authenticated by the Chinese consulate and returned to my home address inside 10 days. Thanks to Joey for taking the stress out of this and providing a fast, professional service."
"Excellent professional service at a competitive price. I required my family documents to be legalised and presented to the Chinese consulate for my Visa to China. All completed efficiently. Thank you to Joey!"
"Really good and quick service, helped with the process of authentication for my documents ready for my visa application!!! special thanks to joey for all of his help and answering my questions really quickly :D"
"I’m happy with their service! I had so many issues of trying to get my degree authenticated but i2visa was fast and efficient in getting it done. Thanks again and I’d recommend to anyone."
"They have been excellent, couldn’t recommend their service enough"
"Excellent service from start to finish, Joey was extremely helpful even emailing on his weekend off. I would recommend this service to anyone needing a visa for China as a company that goes above and beyond expectations."
"Amazing customer service. Very professional and efficient"
"Joey was very quick to respond to my query, and was extremely efficient and helpful throughout the process of getting my document authenticated. Thanks for the great service, i2visa UK!"
"I had a helpful contact (Joey) who responded quickly to all questions throughout the process. An easy option for my visa."
"Amazing, easy service! Thank you"
"Great service. Fast, efficient, professional. Thank you guys!"
"Efficient service. Fast and effective communication via Wechat."
"非常好 办过两次了,很可靠 很快 省去好多麻烦 值得推荐 👍"
"Joey managed to get us 1 group Visa and a separate visa for my grandmother without any issues. I contacted several companys prior to finding i2visa who all refused to help us saying getting a Visa for my grandmother was too difficult as she was born in Hong Kong. We thought we may have to cancel our trip to China until I found Joey at i2visa who reassured me that it would not be a problem and he could sort this issue for us. True to his word all our visas have now arrived and we are ready to set off on holiday this week. Thanks Joey!"
"I was very impressed with this service. They were very thorough and efficient. They kept me up to date with my document and did a great job."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 967 reviews