i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
happy to deal with
Professional and helpful!
3rd time I have used i2visa to get documents legalized and assist with Chinese visa issues. Very professional service and Joey has always been very helpful with answering any queries.
They are very nice and very helpful!
Fantastic service。Every time I have a problem I would call for advice and they would solve my problems in time.
i2visa UK has helped me a lot with my visa documents. I would strongly recommend to people especially foreign teachers who would like to get their authenticated documents in a short period of time so they can go and work abroad ASAP. Fast services!
Excellent and timely service, close follow up, high end customer satisfaction, well done 👍
The guys are fast and very friendly they provide update and very trustworthy. if you need your documents to be notarised these are the guys to go to, THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL
Second time using I2visa! Excellent service as usual! Very grateful for the help from Joe!
Very efficient service during difficult times! All documentation presented immaculately and. in a timely manner!
Used i2visa to get my police check notorized and legalized in order to use when visa application will be available again. Joey was very fast in getting back to my initial email request and was very helpful throughout the process. Would 100 % recomend and will use in the future.
Excellent service. Was finished quickly and efficiently with personalised updates along the way. Would recommend to everyone.
Fantastic service. They exceeded my expectations and completed what I needed done a week earlier than advertised when other services suggested it would take twice as long. Also took care in returning my documents and didn't fold it up as I was expecting.
Very satisfied all round.
good service
Joey Zhou was very friendly and helpful throughout the process. He also helped me to keep my costs down. I would recommend i2visa to other people who are going to China.
I’ve used i2visa on a few occasions and I can’t complain about the service they provide. Easy, fast, efficient and hassle free. Perhaps a bit expensive but worth the money, especially in times like this and how difficult it is to get to china. I paid for the express service and the estimated time was 4/5 weeks, received my notarised document 2.5 weeks after I submitted the paperwork. Recommend this service a lot!!!
Very professional company providing a very professional and efficient service.
I needed my documents notarised and apostilled for a chinese work visa. i2 provided a great service, even in a pandemic, at the best price I could find. They responded really quickly to all my emails and were very professional. 100% recommend.
Great and friendly service. would definitely recommend. *****
Had a pleasant service from i2visa, keeping all process fast on track, effective communications. Generally happy about the service thank you.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,180 reviews