i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

customer service
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
Highly attentive service will be using Joey again. Joey instructed me what was required and the documents arrived quickly. Document for China work visa. I was able to ask Joey many questions, and provide overall encouragement that the documents would arrive. They were sent from U.K. to Australia.
Excellent service, very quick and great communication. Will use every-time for my visa renewal. Our visa's weren't the easiest to sort out but they helped with every step and made it very easy and hassle free.
Excellent service. Very willing to communicate and help with visa application, collection and mailing
The service was first class, with updates and explanations every step of the way - speedy too! Five stars.
I used this service to get my documents legalised by an apostille and the fco and then authenticated by the Chinese Embassy. It was a smooth and easy process and saved me a lot of time and legwork. Joey returned all my emails promptly and everything was completed in 10 days despite it being Chinese New Year holidays. I highly recommend i2visa.
I can’t speak highly enough of Joey and his team, Excellent advice on a group visa to China. Due to unforeseen circumstances our holiday got canceled, informed Joey, told us we would get a refund. True to his word this got dealt with very efficiently. Would highly recommend and use again. Big thanks to you and your team.
I am thoroughly satisfied as ever with the speedy service provided. Takes away all the hassle with these things which is a real bonus. I would certainly recommend this company to all!
I had a great experience with this company. The staff were so helpful and easy to contact, I phoned them lots of times to ask questions during the process and they were so happy to help. Quick service, would definitely recommend!
Very fast and kind service!
Great service, Joey from i2 visa promptly replied to any queries I had and gave good advice regarding the type of visa needed. There are lots of companies out there charging 3 times more than i2 visa for exactly the same service so I would I definitely recommend this company and will use again in the future
fast service for documents authenticated for China. But there is no information for authentication for Vietnam on the website , but they can provide it. I would recommend this company. The price is Ok.
Very good friendly service. Would thoroughly recommend them. Thanks!
Great service from these guys for legalising my documents for my China job application. Thanks again!
Excellent service! The process was completed within 4 working days as promised. Value for money! Highly recommended!
Customer service was great, very quick to reply! The documents were received back well & I am happy with the overall service.
Outstanding service, highly recommended. Just got documents verified on the express 5 day service and they were done in 4!
Very good service. Simple and straightforward. Very helpful staff.
They were responsible and quick
I had a time-sensitive visa problem to solve while I was abroad and had limited access to resources, and i2visa UK were able to help me even when others had said it couldn’t be done. I’d recommend their fast and efficient service to anyone!
Quick and very professionals service
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,095 reviews