i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
More Photos & Videos
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
I am a british national living in China. Extremely reliable and efficient company. Even during these exceptional times, they are quick to respond and are the only service I use when I need UK documents sent to China.

Thank you.
i2visa were amazing at processing the documents I required for a Chinese Z visa. Joey was helpful and continued excellent communication throughout.
Quick and reliable with great customer service.
I am really happy for their service, simple and fast ,
i2visa UK Ltd, were great with helping me authenticate my disclosure form. Even during a world crises they were very professional and were able to ship my required documents all the way to China in such a quick time.For the way I was treated as a customer with this company, I was very satisfied with their overall work. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wishing to obtain authentication for certificates in the future. Thanks again @i2visa UK Ltd
I2visa is the best company to authentication document.
Joey is very friendly.
i2visa helped sort a new family visa for China, they were always available to answer questions (of which I had many!) had in depth knowledge of the system and organised the visa appointment. They met us at the visa centre in Edinburgh and had all our documents ready and organised for assessment. It all went very smoothly and they posted it back very swiftly. Would definitely recommend and use them again.
Friendly, efficient and willing to answer any questions you have in relation to the process. Excellent service!
Used i2visa for authentication of my educational degrees. Joey was very helpful throughout. The task was completed within the stipulated time.
Excellent Service! I highly recommend them.
I was enormously impressed with the service which I received from i2visa UK. Competitively priced, helpful, professional and efficient, it offered everything that I hoped for, ensuring that my documents were processed quickly and correctly. I would recommend this service wholeheartedly.
Fast and effective way of authenticating your documents
Best service out there for notarisation and visa applications. A must use for everyone. Other services get it wrong and are a big waste of money.
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 3rd March 2020
Highly attentive service will be using Joey again. Joey instructed me what was required and the documents arrived quickly.

Document for China work visa.

I was able to ask Joey many questions, and provide overall encouragement that the documents would arrive. They were sent from U.K. to Australia.
Excellent service, very quick and great communication.
Will use every-time for my visa renewal.
Our visa's weren't the easiest to sort out but they helped with every step and made it very easy and hassle free.
Excellent service. Very willing to communicate and help with visa application, collection and mailing
The service was first class, with updates and explanations every step of the way - speedy too! Five stars.
I used this service to get my documents legalised by an apostille and the fco and then authenticated by the Chinese Embassy. It was a smooth and easy process and saved me a lot of time and legwork. Joey returned all my emails promptly and everything was completed in 10 days despite it being Chinese New Year holidays. I highly recommend i2visa.
I can’t speak highly enough of Joey and his team, Excellent advice on a group visa to China. Due to unforeseen circumstances our holiday got canceled, informed Joey, told us we would get a refund. True to his word this got dealt with very efficiently. Would highly recommend and use again. Big thanks to you and your team.
I am thoroughly satisfied as ever with the speedy service provided. Takes away all the hassle with these things which is a real bonus. I would certainly recommend this company to all!
I had a great experience with this company. The staff were so helpful and easy to contact, I phoned them lots of times to ask questions during the process and they were so happy to help. Quick service, would definitely recommend!
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,107 reviews