i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

S Stewart
"The service was exceptional - first of all because arranging the visa is quite a complex process which meant I was always looking for help, Charles was extremely patient, very supportive, and a very down to earth person who made everything a very easy and seemless experience. I felt very lucky because I didn't want to mess anything up, with his experience and support I knew I was in safe hands magic hands even but certainly not menacing hands. Thank you Charles!"
N Speirs
"Incredibly fast service, despite the holiday season! i2Visa were very personable, friendly and professional in securing an authenticated document for me, I could not be happier with their service and would recommend them to anyone who is seeking to move to China from the United Kingdom."
"I appreciated the help in person to fill out the visa application form successfully. Worth making an appointment first though."
"We didn't need the visa so spent all that money for me & my husband & wasn't required"
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. We are a professional visa agency to help applicants to get a travelling visa in a promised time period in the UK. According to your itinerary, you would need a Chinese visa entry into China at that time, but local circumstance in Chinese borders is out of our hand. Ex. Serious weather condition. In the early of this year, a P&O cruise ship could not call at Shanghai port because of local bad weather, so all residents of the cruise ship did not enter Shanghai. Besides that, one latest news is that Shanghai local government launched 7 days transit visa-free for airports and seaports of Shanghai region on 1st Feb 2016 without any prior notice. If you applied for the Chinese visa last year (2015), unfortunately you were required to apply for a visa at that time even though the visa-free policy in Shanghai is launched! We sincerely hope that you could still have had a wonderful trip in that time.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 997 reviews