i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
More Photos & Videos
I had a great experience with i2visa recently getting documents authenticated for my Chinese work visa. Joey always responded to my messages quickly and even gave me some advice outside the visa process. I wanted to come into the office to hand-in my documents and explain my employers requests and this was no problem at all, got a time arranged easily and wasn't rushed. Everything was done on time and I received scans of the documents so I could send them to my employer immediately. This service was also the cheapest I managed to find in Scotland and I would use them again, it saved me a lot of hassle and uncertainty. For ESL teachers: Make sure you do your TEFL course with a UK based company as I had to do a second one after the Chinese Consulate rejected mine.
We didn't need the visa so spent all that money for me & my husband & wasn't required
Thanks Mr. and Mrs. We are a professional visa agency to help applicants to get a travelling visa in a promised time period in the UK. According to your itinerary, you would need a Chinese visa entry into China at that time, but local circumstance in Chinese borders is out of our hand. Ex. Serious weather condition. In the early of this year, a P&O cruise ship could not call at Shanghai port because of local bad weather, so all residents of the cruise ship did not enter Shanghai. Besides that, one latest news is that Shanghai local government launched 7 days transit visa-free for airports and seaports of Shanghai region on 1st Feb 2016 without any prior notice. If you applied for the Chinese visa last year (2015), unfortunately you were required to apply for a visa at that time even though the visa-free policy in Shanghai is launched! We sincerely hope that you could still have had a wonderful trip in that time.
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,107 reviews