i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd
Read i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

About i2visa UK Ltd:

Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 10th November 2017
i2visa UK Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2017
B Waxman
More Photos & Videos
I paid £168 extra for the Express service.. the embassy was closed so the express service wasn't available and despite letters i2visa wont refund me for the extra cost for a service which wasn't possible. Citizens advice has informed me I can take this matter to court and i2 visa still won't refund me... don't trust them.
Very poor service. Ended up paying significantly more for my visa as I accidentally completed too many forms & my order wasn’t checked properly. I was then threatened with legal action if I didn’t pay. Would not recommend or use this service again.
We were given a wrong instruction of the whole Chinese visa and document process by both of you. If you mistakenly apply for the legalisation for your both birth certificates you'll obviously need to pay for them. It is like that you give a wrong order to a waiter/waitress in a restaurant but eventually you'll still be required to pay the wrong meal/dishes. If you walk out without the payment we will obviously take the legal action. In the Neil's email he said that he made the mistake of the process but now you gave us the negative review which was NOT our fault. Absolutely unfair! It is totally unacceptable to confuse our visitors in the website world.
We did help you and Neil's visa application without any mistakes in-between under the guaranteed time frame at a very competitive price. We really hope that you could reply to our message to disclosure 'true' and 'false'. i2visa
They were not able to complete the service and have my document legalised. It was successfully legalised by another agency two weeks later.
Your TEFL certificate is NOT an UK document (which was issued in British Oversea Territory) so it can't be legalised by FCO.
I wish there was no star to give unfortunately. Wasted my time. I followed the instructions and they kept my passport for 7 days. I had everything ready and I have British passport as well. They asked me to make a payment and when I paid fees I got my passport within 24 hrs and they said my application is rejected without any confirmation letter or email. If they paid the Chinese Embassy there should be receipt. I don't think they applied for my visa only thing is that I got was a refund. They told me no refunds once application is processed. Please save your money and time. No explanation was made because they did not proceed my application... Visa agencies work well in London.
It is not fair that you left a star. Chinese visa application decision is out of our control. Our job is to get all required paper work ready for submission and provide you with the updated visa policy. We don't have any choice that your visa application was not accepted in Edinburgh. So we fully refunded you immediately (also paid you the return postage). We kept your passport for 7 days because your visa form was completed by handwriting (not electronically). We waited for your electronical form for 6 days. You said that visa agencies worked well in London. It has been two months now I just wonder if you got the visa application approved in London yet?
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,108 reviews