i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

"Made the process much easier"
"Helped legalise my documents and answer the questions I had about the visa application process. They clearly know the process and always answered my questions quickly."
"Joey was extremely helpful throughout what is an already difficult process. Would strongly recommend anybody needing a visa to go through i2visa. Friendly, efficient and great value for money."
"Joey helped explain the difference between the visa process and the work permit and clarify what my employers were saying. They clearly know what they are doing, and would thus recommend the services offered by them."
"I would like to take this opportunity to give an outstanding review to Joey and his team at i2visa. I am currently preparing a Z Visa for China, and i2visa in Edinburgh have been exceptionally professional throughout the whole process. I would fully recommend this service to anyone. I look forward to continue working with i2visa. Many thanks - Paul."
"I cannot thank Joey Zhou enough for making this process so smooth. He was brilliant, nothing too much trouble, he answered every question with true integrity and made valid suggestions. Its a scary process!. Dont do it yourself expecially with a group, go to Joey!"
"Reliable, efficient in communications and full sense of application informations."
"Very fast reliable service"
"Great service by Joey! Was easy and quick to use. Joey came highly recommended by a friend and I would recommend him to anyone else. Easiest way to have your documents prepared."
"Applied for a visa for the first time so I had lots of questions regarding my visa, I flew from Southampton airport into Edinburgh because I live near Southampton, so lots of planning was involved in this trip, I had to make sure all my documents were perfect because I only had a few days to spend up in Edinburgh before I flew back and it couldn't have gone any smoother! Good price, Joey was amazing from start to finish, checking my documents, answering all my questions and even walking me down to the visa centre for the fingerprint collection. The whole process was made so much easier thanks to i2visa. Joey has a great relationship with the embassy in Edinburgh, I guess because he goes there alot. I just want to say a massive thanks to i2visa for making this process as easy as possible I received my visa 4 days after I submitted my application and fingerprints. Amazing service can't recommend them enough! Kind regards, Rich."
"I consider this facility brilliant. It worked exactly as described and the Customs agents & hotels understood the process very well. Joey was a great help getting the initial paperwork right. Thankyou"
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend and use again if we travel to China again."
"Highly recommended. Joey and team were really helpful and it went very smoothly. Initially I was concerned about getting a group visa for our family holiday as it only gets issued 2 weeks before departure, but i2visa helped get everything ready and it all went very exactly as planned."
"i2visa is the only visa agency that is genuinely helpful! When I was looking to apply for my new Family visa Joey Zhou at i2visa was so helpful, pointing me in the right direction which took the stress out of my stressful life! A real 5 star service."
"Fantastic service! i2visa were very efficient, professional and highly knowledgeable with regards to the whole visa process. From advising me on which visa to apply for, to the document checking, and help throughout the whole application, I was happy to have received my visa without any complications. I would definitely recommend using i2visa if you are looking for a smooth and fast service."
"Very fast and good, good work!"
"Very helpful in obtaining our visas with the turnaround being a matter of days."
"Great Service very friendly they helped me every step of the way very satisfied"
"Awesome, really professional, so helpful and would recommend them to anyone needing help. Honestly these guys were the best! THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"I would like to thank you Joey for all the help to get my Visa for China in very short time. Joey was so professional and went through the whole process step by step in a really good timescale and within one week I got my original Visa. I would definitely recommend i2visa and Joey for all his help. Thank you once again."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 964 reviews