i2visa UK Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend i2visa UK Ltd

About i2visa UK Ltd: Chinese Group visa application service
Chinese individual visa application urgent service (48 Hours)
Notorising, legalising and authenticating UK documents for use in China
UK Passport Application service (Renewal/Second)
Indian visa application service

joeyzhou@i2visa.co.uk

i2visa UK Ltd Forth House 28 Rutland Square Edinburgh EH1 2BW

Click Here

Tell us how i2visa UK Ltd made you happy

customer service
"I needed another document legalised from this company and they delivered excellent service again. Very happy."
"Responded to all my questions in a timely manner and the service was good. Got my documents quickly."
"Fantastic service from Joey. Answered my call immediately and dealt with my enquiries swiftly. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Everything was handled in good time and they were happy to answer our questions in a timely manner."
"First class service. In this instance a 3rd passport. As usual I2Visa provided a fast efficient and professional outcome."
"Great efficient service. The staff at i2visa were well informed and kept me up-to-date every stage of the process."
"i2 visa were great and managed to get my documents authenticated on time, it was very smooth and no issues came up during the process"
"Documents are perfect and quick response to enquiries."
"Great service!"
"Fantastic - highly recommended, super efficient and just what I needed. Second time to use their service - notarisation of non-criminal record and degree certificate for Chinese work visa applications. Well worth the reasonable fees (I researched and doing everything oneself was a huge amount of faff). Add Joey on Wechat for extra attentive responses! Many thanks!"
"Reliable and friendly service ,"
"Wonderful service, all documents processed quickly, work permit, visa & I am now booked on a flight in line with my contract schedule. Good work guys!"
"Joey was quick and professional in both service and in providing information. I highly recommend their service for the authentication process for a z visa. I also found their prices not excessively higher than doing the process yourself and very reasonable compared to other companies"
"Great service with a fast and excellent response time."
"Completely painless P2P service with a smile"
"I was very pleased with the way the whole process was conducted. Initially from the time I was received at the office and at the time of collecting my documents. Customer care was really good. Keep going guys!"
"Professional and competent. Difficult to change delivery arrangements with Fedex."
"Very helpful, fast responses and all information clear and detailed."
"Fast and easy service, simply fill in forms and documents returned in time, would recommend"
"Fantastic service and advice, very highly recommended."
i2visa UK Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 1,027 reviews