i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Excellent!
Thank you for your review!

Jill
Really easy to follow course work and exam work. The assigned course admin are really helpful. Definitely recommend.
Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your lovely feedback :) !

I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best for your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Awesome tutor support 👌🏾made it easy to navigate through the course😊.I'm happy!
Hi Leah,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! :)

Best Wishes
Customer Support
A good course for individuals who have never taught English as a foreign language before, and a good refresher for those who have been teaching for a while. I wish there were more resources included for those who have been teaching longer, though.
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
To anyone considering the big leap of moving abroad and teaching English, I highly recommend I-to-I TEFL's online course with the addition of the 20 hour face-to-face add on. The online course is 10/10, I def got my moneys worth.
Hi Michael,

Customer Support Team
Excellent and friendly. Never doubted anything because all the information I needed was provided.
Hi Kalia,

Thanks for your lovely feedback . I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
I have enjoyed learning about TEFL and find the content very interactive and an ease to use.
Hi Ernest,

Customer Support Team
The course is amazing, it enables us to be excellent teachers and to prepare ourselves to teach all kinds of students.
Thank you for your review Lucas, we're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Hi Lucas,

Customer Support Team
This was a highly informative course that was easy to follow. The examples were beneficial to understanding.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you call the best with your TEFL career.

Customer Support
Course consultant was extremely helpful and polite, made the entire conversation an absolute pleasure.
Hi Reagan,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I hope you enjoy the course! Please get in touch if you need anything further :)

Excellent!
Hi Thembi,
Thank you for your 5 star review!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career.
Best Wishes,
Rachel
Customer Support Team
Thank you for the assistance,I can't wait to start my course.
Hi Janice,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I hope you enjoy your course.
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
Great course. Easy for self directed learning. Comprehensive and straight forward
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the course. I wish you the best of luck with your TEFL career :).

Customer Support
I had a really good experience throughout the duration of the course. The team at I to I are helpful and provide detailed and clear guidance when you need it. Great stuff
Hi Emile,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review!
It's great to hear you have enjoyed studying with us at i-to-i.
Good luck in your TEFL career.

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
The ideas and tips were helpful and ones you could use in real life situations. I especially liked the video clips that were attached to show examples of how to go about teaching and also found it helpful that teaching for all different age ranges was included.
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training and you found the video examples useful.

TEFL Support Team
This online course was very useful. I have learned about various teaching approaches, ideas and how to form a lesson plan that is suitable for the students level. This course shows how important preparation is in order to be a good teacher.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review!

We're delighted to hear you have learnt lots from the TEFL training course.

TEFL Support Team
VERY impressed with the whole course and method of teaching. Will definitely recommend i-to-i. Thank you, I'm a happy girl!!
Thank you for your review and recommendation!

TEFL Support Team
I am happy with the service and assistance that I-to-TEFL has given me. I did their level 2 180 hour course. The tutors feedback clear and helpful. The Assignments were challenging but in a good way. I am happy I could complete my course in time. I am looking forward to looking for a job with the help of I to I Tefl love jobs as well.
Hi Melody,

Thank you for your 5 star review and lovely comments.

Glad to hear you received helpful feedback on your assessment.

TEFL Support Team
Loved how interactive and fun this course was. Allowing me to be engaged and motivated at all times.
Thank you Steph for leaving review!

Glad to hear you have enjoyed the training.

TEFL Support Team
I find efficient, direct and straight to the point.
Thank you for your review!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,397 reviews