i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I really enjoyed the 120 hour i-to-i TEFL course. I wanted to become an accredited TEFL teacher and this course provided me with what I needed. The platform is easy to use and content is easy to digest. Highly recommended for the amount of time and money spent!"
Hi There,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Really enjoyed this course! The 20 hours in the classroom was very helpful and helped build my confidence up in public speaking. The review on your lesson plan and essay at the end is great too. Thank you!"
Hi Louise,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I had no idea what to expect before I started the course so I was pleasantly surprised! I loved the way the course was set out which made it easy reading and the quizzes were extremely helpful. There was so much information to read and am overall impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone. Than you very much TEFL!"
Hi Debbie,

Customer Support Team
"I’ve been working with Jessica over the last year and she’s been amazing! I now consult with a Hanneke who is just as amazing! You guys rock!"
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoy the course!

Customer Support Team
"I've just started my i-to-i TEFL journey by registering for the 320 Hour Combined course - I am really impressed so far, especially with how well I have been treated by the gentleman who has been assisting me throughout registering my course. I really look forward to a positive and stimulating experience!"
Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy the course, if you need any help with anything along the way please get in touch, we are happy to help! :)

Customer Support Team
"I enjoyed doing this course. It's extensive and covers all you need to know about teaching English as a Foreign Language. Highly recommended!"
Hi Mark,

Customer Support Team
"Soon after applying for a TEFL course with i -to- i, I thought I will be enrolled immidiately only to find out my login details will be sent days later. I was so dissapointed"
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see that your log in details where sent over to you the day after you booked onto the course. Please let me know if you need any further help with the course or if you have any questions, you can email us at customersupport@i-to-i.com or give us a ring on +441132054602, we are happy to help!

Customer Support Team
"It was a pleasure doing a course with such a professional, organised and helpful company. i-to-i TEFL is a motivating course and the learning material is exciting and relevant. The methods are well thought out . I feel that I have gained knowledge and skills which I look forward to using. Thank you for a great growth experience."

Customer Support Team
"I had short and efficient correspondence with Michael Wolfe, and I must say he truly is a superstar! Quick replies to my e-mails, to the point information and I got registered in a flash! Excited to get started!"
Hi Dedre,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that Michael was helpful, and that you easily signed up!
I hope you enjoy the course.
Best Wishes,
Customer support team
"was very impressed how swift the transaction went. thank you"
"This course was quite interesting and I am excited to start a new life overseas."
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
"I have completed the 120 hour course as well as the Grammar and Business English Course. Based on these courses, I am in the process of securing employment as an online TEFL teacher. I highly recommend this organisation as they are professional and their certification is recognised by various organisations. Thank you"
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course, and that you will be teaching online.
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Customer Support Team
"I really enjoyed the course, I thought I was going to be hard but it wasn't at all. It just needs commitment and you should be done in a blink of an eye. I cant wait to purchase another course!"
Hi Elihle,

Thank you for your review.

Glad to hear you found the course enjoyable and I hope you learnt lots.

All the best

TEFL Support Team
"I'm a secondary education teacher in the U.S. and found that i-to-i TEFL provided many resources to help refresh a lot of classroom management procedures and activities that can be beneficial in any classroom. The 120-hour I took also helped refresh a lot of the content that I will be teaching when I go overseas to work. I also love that they offer a large array of reading materials at the end of each module. The course was clearly organized and easy to navigate. I would recommend it highly to others interested in receiving their certification!"
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found the information useful.

I hope you have an amazing time when you go overseas and good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Very quick, helpful, on point, well kept and kind."
Hi Kadan,

Customer Support Team
"Thank you for your kindness, the certificate and taught knowledge!"
Hi Leila,

Customer Support Team
"Excellent course that really prepares you for what you can expect from teaching English to foreign speakers."
Hi Jade,

Customer Support Team
"Hi.I have learnt a lot from TEFL.I feel very luck to do this marvelous course.I can recommend ones who are eager to learn new things and have a good career in teaching.Thanks a lot for contribution to my knowledge and improvement"
Thank you for the review and for the fantastic comments.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Enjoyable course, relatively easy to understand and makes you feel that you are capable of teaching at the end. Amazingly helpful friendly staff, quick to respond to any queries and submitted course work."
Hi Edward,

Thank you for the amazing review! it's brilliant to hear that you enjoyed the course and received help when welcome.

TEFL Support Team
"Easy and informative course with lots of videos, examples and informative sites provided throughout the course, which makes it fun and exiting while doing your course. This course will provide you with more information than is requires, which shows how they go above and beyond to make sure that you are fully prepared for both teaching and living abroad."
Hi,

Thank you your review and comments.

We're delighted to hear you found the course easy to work through and very informative.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 2,951 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access