i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"Excellent communication, help and feedback from my tutor! Thank you Jenni! I've been recommending this course to a lot of my friends and will keep doing so! Very happy"
Thank you for the 5 star review and for recommending our course!

Good luck with your TEFL career.

Jill
"Almost complete on my 300-hour course. This has been a really pleasant journey and experience. Each course is nicely laid out with great input and easy but thought provoking questions. Feedback and support are moments away so its been a great experience."
Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommending our course!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"I think its pretty awesome to have this opportunity. Although I have just strated..."
Hi there,
Thank you for your review!
I hope that you enjoy the course, and I wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Support team
"This course was excellent and informative. The reason I gave it a 3 is because the final assignment template does not seem to be supported by all computers and I ended up having to use excel spreadsheet to do my lesson plan. This made uploading my assignment almost impossible."
Hi Mmasedikwe,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear that you were having problems submitting your work.
With excel documents, it can change the template and make the format difficult to read, or skip parts. This is why we suggest using word or PDFs.
Support team
"I have started this journey as a recommendation from my previous supervisor. I was hesitant at first, but after completing my three courses, cannot believe how much I enjoyed every section. The learning material was well structured, the lessons each delivered what they promised and in the end I feel the cost was worth every rand spent. Thank you"
Hi Jozelle,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses.
Support team
"I enrolled with TEFL for my 120 hours and 30 hours courses, they were very supportive and helpful through my whole studies. Now I have passed all my modules and ready to break into the world of Teaching English Abroad. TEFL thank you very much."
Hi Manqoba,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the courses, and that you have passed. Congratulations!
Support team
"The course is extremely helpful. with the addition of the extra resources, it is great."
Hi Benjamin,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and found it helpful.
Support team
"I loved this course, Its very interesting and learn full. I will definitely tell more people about you guys...Lynndie Scheepers South-Africa"
Hi Lynndie,

Thank you for the brilliant review!

It's great that you are going to recommend us.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"This is a very clear and user friendly TEFL course. It doesn't just teach, it helps you to self reflect often and I really believe it gives you all the tools for a solid foundation in teaching."
Hi there,

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"It very good and educative"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Customer Support Team
"Great TEFL course. Great tutors and admin staff. You get quick E-mail responses from the tutors. Great course content, loved it!"
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you had quick responses to queries.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"I really enjoyed my online TEFL experience. I thought the information was well laid out and useful. It held my interest and I really felt like I was learning something. The only issue I had was the quality of some of the teaching demo videos. Some of the camera work would be shaky or moving around and it was distracting. Other than that, I thought it was a well-balanced course and I am happy to have done it."
Thank you for your review!
I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and thank you for your feedback regarding the videos.
Our academic team try and update these as much as possible so I will pass this feedback on to them.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"The course was very professionally handled. Many thanks!"
Thank you for your review, glad to hear you enjoyed the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"Hi the customer service is just on another level, special thanks to Sophie howdon this lady will always respond to your queries and is always helpful, she has made my experience with I to I thus far to be pleasant."
Hi Stephina,

Thank you for the 5 star review and shout out to Sophie!

We hope you enjoy your TEFL course.

Jill TEFL Support Team
"It is an informative well-structured course without too long parts so you are unlikely to become bored!"
Hi Alexandr,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you found it informative.
"useful and helpful"
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have found it useful.
Customer Support Team
"Provides the most straight forward and fun styles to teach others, I will admit at first it sounded too good to be true but now I take all my words back! Keep it up i-to-i!!!"
Hi Tshwetso,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Customer Support Team
"Extremely helpful and always there when you need some guidance The course material is easy to read & understand and the layout is user-friendly Thank you, i-to-i TEFL"
Hi Shelby,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
"Efficient but please just change my date of birth to the correct one I forwarded to you...otherwise I am the oldest living human"
Hi Shirley,

Thanks for your feedback! To confirm we have changed the date of birth on the system! Let us know if you need anything further and I hope you enjoy the course.

Thanks,
Amy

Customer Support Team
"Really really helpful and nice too"
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 2,951 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access