i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
A very intensive course that prepare you very well for tutoring students to reach their level bands that they aim for.
Easy enough layout to follow, helpful recap quizzes along the way. My only criticism is that a glossary for technical terms would be helpful as not all are explained
It 's nice to recieve in a short time so a good and objective feedback. The ones who gave me feedback really understand their job.
Thank you for your review and feedback on our tutors.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Jill
Customer Support Team
It is a great platform to learn everything is fairly straight forward
The course is easy to follow.
The course is easy to follow.
Thoroughly enjoying this course. Great customer service from Rebecca when signing up to the Level 5 i-to-i TEFL course. It has been wonderful and exciting. Currently busy with my first assignment. I would highly recommend this course for those of you wanting to teach English online and gain some skills!
Exceptionally course. The tutors are so helpful and the I-to-I TEFL team itself is super supportive.
I love the course and how you cover all the material that will be needed to start teaching.
Great informative course with challenging assignments that push you, testing what you've learnt.
I am enjoying doing the course. One or two of the assessments at the end of a section, especially 4 I found to be not helpful in that you gave an answer, similar, to the correct one but got no credit.
Anyway, overall enjoyable
i-to-i TEFL were very helpful and provided me lots of information before I chose a course. When I chose the course, it was simple to access and assignments, once submitted, were turned around surprisingly quickly.
Hi Simal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving feedback.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Good course covering classroom management, different levels of student and specifics like how to lesson plan and how to teach vocabulary. I find some of it very prescriptive where in order to pass an assessment you have to include all of the prescribed model exactly whereas in reality that is not always the case but if you are looking for a course that is TEFL from scratch then this will do the job. I am looking forward to the online teaching part.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up with this being my first ever venture into the TEFL world, but the course was really thorough and made me think about things I never would have thought of on my own. It took you through everything step by step and made things really clear and easy to understand. The marking turnaround on assignments was really quick and had constructive and encouraging feedback. After completing the 240 hour course (180 hour level 5, and the 60 hour one-to-one and online teaching add on) I feel much more prepared and confident to take my first step into teaching, thank you!
The course and assignments were very clear and the support team were very helpful throughout the process.
Clearly displayed course, with helpful staff both in email and over the phone.
I completed the online 180 hour course. You have to stay motivated yourself to do it, but as long as you apply yourself there is a wealth of information on the course. The assignments are challenging and marked with feedback which really helps you to develop your lesson plans.
I really enjoy this course. It’s a good combination of written theory and interactive resources and tests your knowledge by end of unit quizzes
Really good course to do at home. Really quick feedback from the assessments too.
Staff on the phone were so friendly and helpful when booking my second course.
Some questions could have one of two answers that are correct (strange wording) so sometimes it isn’t always completely clear.
I-to-I is great for teaching the mind set of an ESL teacher but it doesn't reach you how to teach. But it worked great for me. Of you have no teaching experience, it could be a struggle when you start teaching
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,031 reviews